♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
Looking for people interested in a few endurance races on PS4 for this year, most likely to take place on weekends. I don't have more info than that for the moment, just wanted to see what kind of response something like this would get, but if doing a few 6 and 12 (maybe a 24) hour races is something you'd be up to, let me know directly please.

Looking for people interested in a few endurance races on PS4 for this year, most likely to take place on weekends. I don't have more info than that for the moment, just wanted to see what kind of response something like this would get, but if doing a few 6 and 12 (maybe a 24) hour races is something you'd be up to, let me know directly please.
Sounds like fun,I just don't know if I could sit in my sim racing seat that long without taking a break,would be nice if there was an intermission at some point

Sounds like fun,I just don't know if I could sit in my sim racing seat that long without taking a break,would be nice if there was an intermission at some point
I'm interested in doing it as well. Are you talking about a team effort or is this a single driver type thing?

It wouldn't be a full race for each driver, it would be a team effort and, therefore, each driver would drive part of the race, as in real life.

I'm looking to putting the Pcars enduro series back together flip. I know it's not a 6 hr race or anything but I'm working on details for it now. If anyone is interested I'd like to know before I start.

Also flip I've thought about doing an Allstar race that would be teams and a longer race.

But again this would require that I have a consistant 8 drivers before I'll even attempt to bring it back. That would be 4 people in each class.

Edit: I would also need one person to help co direct the series in the event of my absence and also for testing cause I can't test two classes well alone. Send me a pm if this sounds like you.

Edit II: @FlipJ i can also get you in contact with aj and the GTPES crew as they are setting up these kind of races now as well.

Last edited:
That's why I asked, if all goes well, I can take the SNAIL Endurance Team to PCars as well.

And if you put the enduro series back on, I would probably be tempted to join, just would need to check availabily as the Formula A series is looking like a go and that would be something up my alley.

@FlipJ AJ contacted me a few months back about a project cars endurance team. I was way too overwhelmed with WRC projects at that time to accept however.

I wouldn't be running in Sunday's. I'm looking more at Wednesday's or Thursday's
Well, FA is going to be on Sunday's so I guess if it doesn't conflict with Tuesdays, I'm in.

@FlipJ AJ contacted me a few months back about a project cars endurance team. I was way too overwhelmed with WRC projects at that time to accept however.
No worries, he got in touch with me this week, all's moving.

How often does that endurance stuff run? I'm all about that if it's only every once in a while.
My endurance or AJ's?

Mine would be weekly or biweekly undecided at the moment but AJ's is usually around once maybe twice a month. Or at least it was I'm not sure what exactly is being planned right now.

GTPSS is less than once a month. As of now, there's no info on what's coming for PCars, but GT6 has a set calendar, without LMPs and no 24 Hours of Le Mans, so I'm guessing the plan involves that particular race.

Zii's was a superb series on GT6. I joined for 1 season only and my performance on the Sunday series improved by about 1 second. And I got my ass handed to me in that series, so imagine what would happen if I could actually compete...

My endurance or AJ's?

Mine would be weekly or biweekly undecided at the moment but AJ's is usually around once maybe twice a month. Or at least it was I'm not sure what exactly is being planned right now.

Sorry, I meant AJ's.

I wouldn't mind joining a PCARS endurance team, but I can't do anymore weekly stuff as long as I'm doing what I'm doing here.

Sorry, I meant AJ's.

I wouldn't mind joining a PCARS endurance team, but I can't do anymore weekly stuff as long as I'm doing what I'm doing here.
GTPSS still has no real info regarding what will happen on PCars, but it's the natural move and it has been talked about since before this season began.
Most likely the 24 Hours of Le Mans will be run on it this year.

If you want to join the SNAIL effort, Lessen, please PM me for info and details.

General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

Polls are open for business! (Click me to vote!)

Season%208%20Round%203%20OPTIONS_zpsm1ejfr8e.jpg~original

Back