♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
How do you do the spoiler? And how do I get the pics from ps4 to computer?

Go to Media and follow prompts till you get to screenshots. push options, then transfer to USB. select you shots and select copy.

{spoiler=add a title if you'd like}
Stuff you want within the spoiler
{/spoiler}

change {} to []

^^^
Stuff you want within the spoiler

MPGUH4357YCAAA7UA_.jpeg

MPGUH2657YCAAA7UA_.jpeg
MPGUH3757YCAAA7UA_.jpeg
MPGUHAN57YCAAA7UA_.jpeg
MPGUHIV57YCAAA7UA_.jpeg
MPGUHN857YCAAA7UA_.jpeg
MPGUHPU57YCAAA7UA_.jpeg
MPGUHZR57YCAAA7UA_.jpeg

Have you guys thought about posting the league up on the Project cars official site community forum? I didn't know they had one until a few minutes ago. Could help boost the number of people racing on Tuesday and really grow the series if that is what everyone wants.

Have you guys thought about posting the league up on the Project cars official site community forum? I didn't know they had one until a few minutes ago. Could help boost the number of people racing on Tuesday and really grow the series if that is what everyone wants.

That's a really good idea and certainly someting to consider in the future. Overall growth is vital to reach the goal of the mission; that is to create close competition. However, there's something to be said about how well something grows aside from how quickly it does. I think if/once WRC has a solid multi-divisional structure that works well, then we can look at promoting the series on a larger scale.

Who needs to vote yet? Not me right? I kinda figured I am serving a 4 race suspension so I wasn't allowed to vote? Also @Lessen Thanks again for helping me get all those photos for those cars. If you would like to help with more of them I wouldn't mind but you don't think you could name them in the Capture Gallery on PS4 before copying them over to the PC do ya? It makes it a lot easier for me to organize and add them to the Guide. For example say you get a picture of the BMW M3 GT4 Schivelly #78. Just press the Options button on the picture in the PS4s Capture Gallery and hit Information and name it "M3 GT4 Schivelly #78" If you don't feel like doing that its fine but it just makes it easier on me to add them to the guide.

I should have the schedule posted early tomorrow.

I will not be home tomorrow evening to host official practice (I'm going out to do some karting!)

Maybe somebody else would like to host a practice session???

General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

Combo voting has been tallied and the following images reflect the changes to the lineup and race schedule. The Renault Megane shall be replaced by the BMW 2002 StanceWorks Edition. That should be an interesting car to mix it up with. Brno circuit offers plenty of racing space and should be a good venue for the bimmers first showing.

Season%208%20Round%202%20RESULTS_zpsq8dax6uj.jpg~original

Schedule%208.02_zpskh1sbm8j.jpg~original

Well, I've finally gotten around to looking at the controller settings that @SGETI linked to some time ago. When I first read the article I was intrigued by the explanation of the filtering setting and that turns out to be a pretty big deal. I've been running it at 0 since the get go, but I've got it at 50 now (as suggested by the article). I gave 100 a shot, but it seems to make the latter half of the steering throw more sensitive than the first half (based according to my driving habits) causing me to "under" steer my entries and "over" steer my exits. I took the Sauber C9 out for a spin and found it much easier to drive vs. the last time I tried it. A pleasure to push actually since I could actually keep it on line.

Back