♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
@swjaxon You certainly weren't riding around the back last night by any stretch. I had to really focus to catch up, but your last two laps were solid and I was too much of a "cat" to try anything that I may have regretted. Same with @aerolite
Thanks @Lessen,last night was the most fun I've had racing in a while,I know the league takes a lot of work and 2 divisions would be even more,I'm willing to do whatever you need to make it work,although I'll probably need to go get a better laptop to help with pictures and what not

That's the one. Took me by surprise.
Hello everyone, maybe in the near future, lol. I'll be able to join the fun. But that pass on that TURN, good one. Wish the guys on the inside could've slowed a little, would of been sweet watching it go into the cork screw. I myself wouldn't have put 3 cars in that situation. On that turn, but someone has to do it, lol.
Glad to see the league has taken off, good job @Lessen and the rest of you guys helping out.

@SGETI you wouldn't mind if I downloaded/saved some of those pictures you posted would ya? I could use them to slowly complete getting all the pictures for my Livery Guide.

@austindeckerGT5

Here is the new Caddy
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/34t1omkzp9yuiil/AADfKREtAr1DMUCxPZZU6kQ9a?dl=0

I know the quality isn't perfect but it only took me about 5 minutes to get all 20 without being anal about it. After pushing triangle to "take photo" I only rotated it to the side view to get the entire car within the screen. X to photo, X to confirm, O to backout, R to next livery, repeat... It goes quick once you get into a groove.

Steve Steve Steve. You must be choking on feathers from the chicken bones of jealousy. It's just killing you and I love it. Keep practicing son and you might make it to the big boys room someday. Bwaaaa.

OMG, drinking morning coffee and I open up the thread, see Lobbans new avatar and spit coffee all over my screen.......not really but it was close.........
You crack me up buddy.......the only reason I've hung with ya all these years........don't stop....:bowdown:....:yuck:....:lol:

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/announcing-project-cars-game-of-the-year-edition

"Featuring all the elements that made the original core experience a runaway success, the Game of the Year Edition will add even more to what is already the definitive racing sim:
  • An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
  • 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
  • 60+ community-created liveries
  • 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch

In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition will feature two distinctive and exclusive items:

• The iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit
  • Two Project CARS exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show"
From their twitter feed when asked if it will be a DLC for people that have already bought the game:

One thing I can't understand is what's SMS is waiting to get a freaking oval track in the game to sell another 5 million copies just in North America

One thing I can't understand is what's SMS is waiting to get a freaking oval track in the game to sell another 5 million copies just in North America

Can't disagree there. We now have two types of stock cars and no oval tracks. You'd think it must be on the horizon.

Can't disagree there. We now have two types of stock cars and no oval tracks. You'd think it must be on the horizon.
I'm not even from the US and I think it's retarded that there isn't one. First thing I wanted to do with that new Focus Stock Car...

Well.... I tried... LOL
Perfect moment for one of my favourite gifs!
Not making fun of you, GTR, we've all screwed up the language, but the image is too good (except for the person pictured)
you tried.gif

Back