♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
Strange...down here after Lawrence Welk we have Hee Haw, wrestling, Dr Paul Bearer/Elvira spooky movie, national anthem and then static.
Well, we are kind of limited up here. Bad antenna reception in my igloo. I can hardly wait for that new cablevision stuff. Ana one ana two.

this will help everyone I promise.

Gotta love the engineer messages, asking for consistent lap times after 2 blistering fast ones.
Those were killer laps.

@austindeckerGT5, here's another one for your thread
MPKBA1VDOIAAAAMMD_.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, we are kind of limited up here. Bad antenna reception in my igloo. I can hardly wait for that new cablevision stuff. Ana one ana two.
You do realize that you don't use actual rabbit ears right? Head up to your local Montgomery Wards, Sears and Roebuck or Radio Shack (these guys are new but might have what you need) and ask for an "Antenna". I get 4 channels now...amazing stuff!

I would like to race with you guys tonight!!

GT Planet ID: Alex_ONeill
PSN: Alex_ONeil

BMW : Arc Sun
Renault: French livery / white

Sorry about the vagueness on the liveries, I'm at work and forgot to write them down last night.

I would like to race with you guys tonight!!

GT Planet ID: Alex_ONeill
PSN: Alex_ONeil

BMW : Arc Sun
Renault: French livery / white

Sorry about the vagueness on the liveries, I'm at work and forgot to write them down last night.

@Alex ONeill

Thanks for expressing interest in the SNAIL World Road Racing Challenge series!

• To complete your registration I ask that you please send myself (PSN: Lessenjr) and @swjaxon (PSN: swjaxon) PSN friend requests. We run all of our club races in private lobbies so you’ll need an invitation to enter our events.
• Also, please request membership into the SNAIL WRC Playstation Network Community. (search “snail”). This community serves to help facilitate club communications, especially on race night.
• With the WRC being a division of SNAIL Racing, you are required to understand and follow ALL World Road Racing Challenge policies and procedures. Take some time to thoroughly read our OLR and associated expectations (located in the OP) prior to your first race.
• All ongoing club information can be found at the top of this thread and includes our current active drivers & their chosen liveries, race schedule, combo voting and current season point standings. The official Tuesday race schedule will typically be posted early on Saturdays so keep your eyes on the thread for the updates
• Make NEW FRIENDS!
• Race HARD!
• Have FUN!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

-Lessen

I was whining to Lobban a few weeks ago about PCars not having any Chevy stuff, mainly the Vette. Morning coffee tomorrow will be in front of PCars DLing this, can't wait!
Have you gotten it? Morning eargasm was amazing with the Vette. Also drove the Dallara, seems to be a fun car to drive.
But the Vette, on chase cam especially, sounds amazing!

I don't know if it was there before, but I also got a new livery pack, so if it's new, that's more work for you, @austindeckerGT5...

Have you gotten it? Morning eargasm was amazing with the Vette. Also drove the Dallara, seems to be a fun car to drive.
But the Vette, on chase cam especially, sounds amazing!

Wasn't able to get it until just now, awesome sound! Did some laps at Spa. I can see us racing this soon, hint hint.....
Hope they come out with Daytona road course sometime.

Cadwell Woodland. Maximum grid size 12. Are we going to be able to increase the grid size for tonight's race? If so , how?

Last time we raced here we had under 12 drivers.

Also anyone else having issues setting up online rooms? My screen goes almost entirely black at the start, have all my gauges. and in the mirror I can see the track rolling around? Public or private.

Last edited:
I don't think we'll have that many tonight, but if we do we'll split the group for the night. I think we have a good idea who should be racing who. Now scoring, I gotta think about that...

I don't think we'll have that many tonight, but if we do we'll split the group for the night. I think we have a good idea who should be racing who. Now scoring, I gotta think about that...
Scoring might be tricky indeed. If necessary or helpful, I would volunteer to not be scored towards the championship, as I joined late and, even if I had raced them all, wouldn't contend.
I wouldn't feel slighted to be put into the kids racing room (Division 2?).

These type if situations are certainly a type of growing pain. If we could jump from 12 drivers to 20 immediately it would hurt far less.

Doesn't matter which table as long as it is the closet table to the bathroom, stomach not feeling so good.

Who you calling kids! lol
Whoever gets put in D2 for the night, basically (and I'm sure I won't be alone there). But I don't mind being at the kids table, I'm here to have fun and race with other people, no matter at what speed.

As my dad taught me, growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional (which is now a dark family joke, because my dad died before growing old)
I'm doing my best to keep the second part of the thing going, so I'm still trying to be a kid when I can.

Here comes the old harpy.....

Both tracks tonight have OOBs that can give slight advantages if used. I think another night of scrutiny is in order.
Qualifying tonight at Woodland will be critical and I would hate to lose a good starting position to someone who cuts the track boundaries. Without penalties on, what's to stop it?
I'll be happy with another middle of the pack finish tonight, problem is, if the room splits up, I will probably have to race with the FAST guys. Can my ego take finishing last?

We'll only have two rooms IF there are 13 or more drivers. It'll be close, but I don't think we'll get there. I could be wrong though, and that wouldn't be a bad thing. Truth be told, generally the racing is better when the field is tighter anyways. That's what makes the Sunday theory successful.

@Mike Lobban OOB's in qualifying are treated the same as on Sunday. There is no way to police it because the session cannot be saved. Good ole' fasioned honor system. Now as far as the racing goes... that's up to everybody to police/self-police.

Dont' let him fool you. He won't be in D2. Not by a long shot. :)
I know, but I thought it would be impolite to say so...
If he's in D2, then we are going to need to populate a few more divisions in order to fit everybody where they belong according to that standard.

I know, but I thought it would be impolite to say so...
If he's in D2, then we are going to need to populate a few more divisions in order to fit everybody where they belong according to that standard.
Lol, i was just joking =)

Latest Posts

Back