♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
BMW M3 GT4 definitely has Pantera #23, however there are two #23 cars for the M3 GT4.
There is the Vamos #23, and the Pantera #23.
(I am looking at it right now on PCARS)
Indeed there is a @23 Pantera
MP6AADX7MH8AAAMMD_.jpeg

Alex, I'm 5 hours ahead of you (in the future!!!).

ISP tech support is coming here in a couple of hours, though, so I will need them not to make my internet go boom...
I'm having trouble accessing mail servers, but I don't put it past them to make it all go away.

If they don't screw me, I'll probably be racing when in the early evening, about 1500-1600 for you, and will stay on for a few hours.

EDIT: Just a friendly reminder that, as of tomorrow, we will have this baby to play with:
6663822_orig.jpg

Last edited:
]
Anyone else have a massive amount of dead space in the bmw? It's like there's not turning for 30deg in either direction then all of a sudden is turning really hard.
i tightened up my steering radius to 1 step higher, 540%, I think, fixed my problem.

I wanna practice tonight too. Qualifying will be critical at Caldwell. Watch the OOB..lol.

Does anyone know or belong to other PCar leagues or clubs? This league is fun and all, but once a week isn't enough since the PS3 died.

Last edited:
Me and Flip are talking about making an F1 league for Sundays if you're interested?
If you mean FA, I think those beasties are a little too fast for my old and constantly medicated brain to stay ahead of. I will try anything once though, just ask Aero....remember her? Glad I was drunk. I almost chewed my arm off so as not to wake her up.
Let me know guys, Sunday night would be great. Nothing on tv after Lawrence Welk.

Me and Flip are talking about making an F1 league for Sundays if you're interested?
Tuning? Laps?

Alex, I'm 5 hours ahead of you (in the future!!!).

ISP tech support is coming here in a couple of hours, though, so I will need them not to make my internet go boom...
I'm having trouble accessing mail servers, but I don't put it past them to make it all go away.

If they don't screw me, I'll probably be racing when in the early evening, about 1500-1600 for you, and will stay on for a few hours.

EDIT: Just a friendly reminder that, as of tomorrow, we will have this baby to play with:
This gets my vote for the next car!!!

Thank you @FlipJ and @austindeckerGT5

@Schmiggz I'll put you back down for your requested livery choice.
My apologies wasn't aware there were 2 #23

Alex,

I was whining to Lobban a few weeks ago about PCars not having any Chevy stuff, mainly the Vette. Morning coffee tomorrow will be in front of PCars DLing this, can't wait!

I'll be on around 8est tonight and will open a room if no one else has by then, practice for tomorrow.

If you mean FA, I think those beasties are a little too fast for my old and constantly medicated brain to stay ahead of. I will try anything once though, just ask Aero....remember her? Glad I was drunk. I almost chewed my arm off so as not to wake her up.
Let me know guys, Sunday night would be great. Nothing on tv after Lawrence Welk.

Well I was still pretty sober, so I just ran away real fast :scared:

With Flip involved I'm going to assume there will be a fair vintage component to it !

Do you know the joke about how the Earth rests on a turtle?
Well, it's going to be old Lotuses (Loti?) all the way down....

no it won't but I wish it would be.... Life is so much better on board an old Jim Clark Lotus.

Do you know the joke about how the Earth rests on a turtle?
Well, it's going to be old Lotuses (Loti?) all the way down....

no it won't but I wish it would be.... Life is so much better on board an old Jim Clark Lotus.
I giggled.. a little :D.

Back