♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
I have a question for you guys. I have a t300rs and every time I join an event or my car is stopped the wheel keeps turning hard left. any ideas how to fix it?

I'm here to sign up.
Gtp id: Zii1993
Psn: Zii1993
Livery:
Renault Kortex Sport/Silver Metallic
Bmw M3 GT4 Pantera #22

@Zii1993

Thanks for expressing interest in the SNAIL World Road Racing Challenge series!

· To complete your registration I ask that you please send myself (PSN: Lessenjr) and @swjaxon (PSN: swjaxon) PSN friend requests. We run all of our club races in private lobbies so you’ll need an invitation to enter our events.

· Also, please request membership into the SNAIL WRC Playstation Network Community. (search “snail”). This community serves to help facilitate club communications, especially on race night.

· With the WRC being a division of SNAIL Racing, you are required to understand and follow ALL World Road Racing Challenge policies and procedures. Take some time to thoroughly read our OLR and associated expectations (located in the OP) prior to your first race.

· All ongoing club information can be found at the top of this thread and includes our current active drivers & their chosen liveries, race schedule, combo voting and current season point standings. The official Tuesday race schedule will typically be posted early on Saturdays so keep your eyes on the thread for the updates

· Make NEW FRIENDS!

· Race HARD!

· Have FUN!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

-Lessen

Wait, is this the old Zii from the Enduro league start up or another guy with Zii in his name? I thought we were all friends :)

And where in IL are you? McHenry County here.
It's the old Zii that started the enduro series. It's been awhile I may have deleted him or vice versa just cause the league didn't work. Who knows. Lol. I'm back and ready to burn rubber all over the place. I may even be fast enough to keep up with you now mopar.

Btw woodford county. NE of Peoria there is a little place called metamora. I'm kinda backwoods from there. You're about an hour north of me. From what I can tell.

@Wardenclyffe this is the series thread.

I have a question for you guys. I have a t300rs and every time I join an event or my car is stopped the wheel keeps turning hard left. any ideas how to fix it?
Have you changed any of the FFB settings in the main options menu,my G29 did the same thing until I messed with the FFB main settings

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ultimate-livery-guide.343066/

Well guys since I have a few weeks off I will be working on finishing this up. If this helps in anyway for future car and livery selections feel free to use it. Also I will be working on getting a picture of each car/livery so you guys will be able to choose the livery of your choice without having to jump on PCARS. Getting a picture of each one will take some time a dedication so if you guys that save the replays and take photos are willing to send me some of the pictures that would be a great help. *PS* I think I will be back in 4 weeks ;)

Well guys since I have a few weeks off I will be working on finishing this up. If this helps in anyway for future car and livery selections feel free to use it. Also I will be working on getting a picture of each car/livery so you guys will be able to choose the livery of your choice without having to jump on PCARS. Getting a picture of each one will take some time a dedication so if you guys that save the replays and take photos are willing to send me some of the pictures that would be a great help. *PS* I think I will be back in 4 weeks ;)

That's fricken fantastic! Getting photos of the cars will take some time for sure. When I do car photos for the vote sheet, I always go to the same position on the same track. It makes for nice consistency. This is something I could link to in the OP when closer to completion.

I can get you pics. Are you wanting track pics or garage pics?

What kind of lap times are you guys seeing?

Last edited:
Cadwells gonna be a tight race.

@Schmiggz sorry man 23 isn't Pantera
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else have a massive amount of dead space in the bmw? It's like there's not turning for 30deg in either direction then all of a sudden is turning really hard.

Anyone else have a massive amount of dead space in the bmw? It's like there's not turning for 30deg in either direction then all of a sudden is turning really hard.

I don't get that but she sure floats around. seems like they just put smaller tires and less downforce on the gt3 car

I can't do one lap in that car. I've been doin the endurance career with a buddy of mine and we are using the bmw gt4 car and it handles so much better than this with a tune.

There are a number of cars that "feel" that way to me.

Cadwells gonna be a tight race.

@Schmiggz sorry man 23 isn't Pantera
View attachment 520011
Because of that post by Zii, so Lessen is probably unsure whether you want the Pantera livery or #23.
Austin's guide does have the Pantera one as #23, so we need clarification on this.

EDIT (good excuse to turn the PS4 on during work hours...):
MP6AAHK7MH8AAAMMD_.jpeg
MP6AAYK7MH8AAAMMD_.jpeg

@austindeckerGT5, want me to send you these two for your guide?

Last edited:
Because of that post by Zii, so Lessen is probably unsure whether you want the Pantera livery or #23.
Austin's guide does have the Pantera one as #23, so we need clarification on this.

EDIT (good excuse to turn the PS4 on during work hours...):
View attachment 520071 View attachment 520070

@austindeckerGT5, want me to send you these two for your guide?
BMW M3 GT4 definitely has Pantera #23, however there are two #23 cars for the M3 GT4.
There is the Vamos #23, and the Pantera #23.
(I am looking at it right now on PCARS)

Back