0/0/0 Cars Wanted

• Thread starter tbwhhs
  • 1,214 comments
Tommy sorry on the Random Booting :(. That 2nd race looked like it was yours for sure!

Just sent Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03: Ebony Black Pearl Effect

Tommy sorry on the Random Booting :(. That 2nd race looked like it was yours for sure!

Just sent Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03: Ebony Black Pearl Effect

Thanks. I disconnected 3 times today I don't think that I have disconnected 3 times total in the year plus that I have been racing online.

hey tbwhhs, have you accepted my FR. You will need to if I am to send this car tonight. Or we can wait til tomorrow, either is good

EDIT: ok sorry, sent message before going on GT5, sent the car.

Last edited:
hey tbwhhs, have you accepted my FR. You will need to if I am to send this car tonight. Or we can wait til tomorrow, either is good

EDIT: ok sorry, sent message before going on GT5, sent the car.

Car received. Thanks your tickets are being sent in a few days.

Got the ticket, thanks. :) Sent Chevelle SS 454 '70 - Tuxedo Black

Thanks, I will send the next ticket this afternoon.

Received, I will send the last ticket in the morning.

Thanks for sending all the tickets. they are much appreciated. 👍 If you don't mind sending me more tickets when you can work me in I'd be happy to continue to send you more of your wanted cars. I'm happy with the trading, hope you are too.

Sent Honda S500 '63 - Scarlet

Thanks for sending all the tickets. they are much appreciated. 👍 If you don't mind sending me more tickets when you can work me in I'd be happy to continue to send you more of your wanted cars. I'm happy with the trading, hope you are too.

Sent Honda S500 '63 - Scarlet

Sure, what do you need?

Commodore in quicksilver sent.

Thanks

Hey Tommy,

Just shot off the ACCORD Coupe '88: Graphite Gray Metallic

Thanks

Sure, what do you need?

I just started collecting so I need a bunch but here’s a start: 2010 2008 2007 2006 2002 1998 1996-1990. Hope that's not overwhelming, understand that you will send when you can. Appreciate your help.

Sent Lotus Europa Special '71 - Pistachio

I just started collecting so I need a bunch but here’s a start: 2010 2008 2007 2006 2002 1998 1996-1990. Hope that's not overwhelming, understand that you will send when you can. Appreciate your help.

Sent Lotus Europa Special '71 - Pistachio

Its no problem I will add these to the schedule.

Camaro SS '69 in Burnished Brown Metallic sent.

Thanks.

DiersZee1
Your back Bud? :)

Yes mate, but not 100%. Using the app has made me lose my appetite for collecting but was still happy to help others. My ps3 got ylod about 2 months ago :-( but I am now using my sons until I have enough cash for a new one ;-)

Back