0/0/0 Cars Wanted

• Thread starter tbwhhs
  • 1,214 comments
Got the Mini Marcos GT '70 in Royal Blue. Do you have another level 23 or level 24 car ticket? PSN: tijskeb :)

Last edited:
Yes mate, but not 100%. Using the app has made me lose my appetite for collecting but was still happy to help others. My ps3 got ylod about 2 months ago :-( but I am now using my sons until I have enough cash for a new one ;-)

Sorry Ken, I heard about that bud... Glad your still surfing the wave here though :cheers:

Hi Tommy, just sent the CR-X del Sol SiR '92 Flint Black Metallic :)

I can do these for you:

Acura RSX Type-S ‘04 Arctic Blue Pearl

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Burgundy Metallic

Honda ACCORD Coupe '88 New Polar White

Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 White

Mazda Atenza Concept '01 Pacifico Azzurro

I' ll let you know later on what I would like for them. Cheers:)

Hi Tommy,

Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '00: Black Ink sent :cheers:

Thanks

I can do these for you:

Acura RSX Type-S ‘04 Arctic Blue Pearl

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Burgundy Metallic

Honda ACCORD Coupe '88 New Polar White

Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 White

Mazda Atenza Concept '01 Pacifico Azzurro

I' ll let you know later on what I would like for them. Cheers:)

Ok, I will add this to the schedule.

I will start sending the next tickets in the morning.

Received the ticket, thank you. Hey, if you want to get some of genuino's trades faster, feel free to send whatever he needs in between some of my tickets, no problem.

Sent Daihatsu - Storia CX 4WD ‘98 - Grayish Sepia Metallic

Acura has been sent:tup:

@ attaboy: Thanks, but I'll wait for my turn. I appreciate your offer though:tup:

Camaro SS 69 burgundy metallic sent as well

Last edited:
Tommy, think it is this one I just sent..some sort of yellow one.

Fiat coupe Turbo Plus '00- Giallo Ginestra

Received the ticket, thank you. Hey, if you want to get some of genuino's trades faster, feel free to send whatever he needs in between some of my tickets, no problem.

Sent Daihatsu - Storia CX 4WD ‘98 - Grayish Sepia Metallic

Acura has been sent:tup:

@ attaboy: Thanks, but I'll wait for my turn. I appreciate your offer though:tup:

Camaro SS 69 burgundy metallic sent as well

All received.

Tommy, think it is this one I just sent..some sort of yellow one.

Fiat coupe Turbo Plus '00- Giallo Ginestra

Thanks.

Got the ticket, thanks!

Sent a Lotus Europa Special '71 - in, of course, whatever color other than Colorado BRONCO Orange :lol:

Hey tbwhhs, I have a Camaro Z28 '69 in Dover White I could send but it came from a bday ticket not (From OCD) as you have marked on your op. I don't know if there's a difference. Will mine work for you or if not I can send you a Camaro Z28 Coupe '97 - Sebring Silver Metallic if you would rather have that. Let me know and I'll send one over after reset. 👍

Hey tbwhhs, I have a Camaro Z28 '69 in Dover White I could send but it came from a bday ticket not (From OCD) as you have marked on your op. I don't know if there's a difference. Will mine work for you or if not I can send you a Camaro Z28 Coupe '97 - Sebring Silver Metallic if you would rather have that. Let me know and I'll send one over after reset. 👍

I sent the next ticket. There is a difference the ones from the tickets are premium cars and are the the same as the cars in the new car dealer, the ones that were in the OCD are standard cars.

I sent the next ticket. There is a difference the ones from the tickets are premium cars and are the the same as the cars in the new car dealer, the ones that were in the OCD are standard cars.

Thanks for the ticket & explanation, don't think I ever noticed that about the OCD cars.
Sent the Camaro Z28 Coupe ‘97 - Sebring Silver Metallic

Thanks for the ticket & explanation, don't think I ever noticed that about the OCD cars.
Sent the Camaro Z28 Coupe ‘97 - Sebring Silver Metallic

I sent the next ticket. I didn't know that either until someone explained it to me when they started showing up.

Received the ticket, thank you. Sent a Honda S600 '64 - Ivory White
BTW, does it matter to you if I send green ticket cars?

Received the ticket, thank you. Sent a Honda S600 '64 - Ivory White
BTW, does it matter to you if I send green ticket cars?

No those are fine too. The 2002 ticket has been sent.

Hello, I have some of the cars you need. I'm mainly looking for paints, but no special paints like mattes or chromes, just regular paints from different manufacturers. Let me know if you're interested and I will post a list of the paints I need :)

Thanks.

Car received, next 2 tickets sent.QUOTE]

Thank you, much appreciated.
Sent Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe ’00 - Sutherland Red

Received, thanks.

Hello, I have some of the cars you need. I'm mainly looking for paints, but no special paints like mattes or chromes, just regular paints from different manufacturers. Let me know if you're interested and I will post a list of the paints I need :)

Thanks.

Sure, I have plenty of paints.

ER34 D1 Spec ‘04 ...sent

Thanks.

Back