0/0 Kart 125 SPL. Colours

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 23 comments
Australia
Perth (+08:00)
jkt008
Haven't got one.
Looking for all of the Kart 125 SPL. colours in 0/0 condition.

Referring to the colours displayed in this thread, (thanks to chieh6412), this is what I'm looking for.

- Pink: Pending - Han_The_Dragon
- Black: Reveived - playnthru
- Red: Pending - jstanford124
- Green: Received - playnthru
- Orange: Received - Drevenger
- Blue: Pending - Han_The_Dragon

What I'm offering is anything available in my garage. (Link in signature)

Please make an offer if interested. Thanks.

Schedule:

30/1: playnthru - 1992 Ticket
31/1: playnthru - 1995 Ticket
1/2: Booked
2/2: Booked
3/2: Drevenger - 1995 Ticket
4/2: Booked
5/2: Booked
6/2: jstanford124 - 0/0 Silver Nismo 400R
7/2: Han_The_Dragon - Red Kart 125 SPL
8/2: Han_The_Dragon - 0/0 BMW CSL Silbergrau Metallic '03

Last edited:
I have Green/Black SPL 125 0/0/0.

I can't trade until after re-set 2/1/2012 my time, (-8 GMT).

Trade for tickets :)

playnthru
I have Green/Black SPL 125 0/0/0.

I can't trade until after re-set 2/1/2012 my time, (-8 GMT).

Trade for tickets :)

Ok, which 2 tickets would you like for both of them? :)

I can send the tickets tomorrow. You can send the karts whenever you're available. 👍

Hello,

You have me (pending) a day or two before I can send. Just wanted to let you know, so you don't worry.:sly: :)

Thanks,playnthru

EDIT, I'm a dork. Those are your send dates. Not when I'm sending. Sorry :scared:

Drevenger
I got an orange spl 0/0/0
i'm interested in a ticket 97.

i can trade now

Ok, deal. But, I can only send tomorrow, if that's fine with you?

Drevenger
Try Izzy_popp without the (.) dot
If that doesnt work im clueless lol

I've made a mistake. :ouch:
I thought the "I" was a lower case L.
FR now sent. 👍

Last edited:
I have the karts you need do you have a nismo 400R in silver,beetle cup car #21 silver and the clio trophy car #5 red in 0/0/0?

I have the Pink Kart SPL, I'm looking for the Red and Blue (that you are also missing...), I'm also looking for 4 models of the current OCD(TRD Celica, Nismo Skyline S-Tune, Mugen S2k and Tom's Chaser), still if you get 1 of the Karts I would prefer to trade for it.

I have the karts you need do you have a nismo 400R in silver,beetle cup car #21 silver and the clio trophy car #5 red in 0/0/0?

Not wanting to steal trades, but in case JK don't have the 3 cars cars you are looking, I have the Clio and 400R (and in need of the Red and Blue Karts SPL in 0/0/0), still this is only in case JK don't have those cars!

jstanford124

I have the 400R. If you'd like to make a deal, I'd like the Red kart please? I can send you the car on the 7/2. 👍

Han_the_Dragon
I have the Pink Kart SPL, I'm looking for the Red and Blue (that you are also missing...), I'm also looking for 4 models of the current OCD(TRD Celica, Nismo Skyline S-Tune, Mugen S2k and Tom's Chaser), still if you get 1 of the Karts I would prefer to trade for it.

Not wanting to steal trades, but in case JK don't have the 3 cars cars you are looking, I have the Clio and 400R (and in need of the Red and Blue Karts SPL in 0/0/0), still this is only in case JK don't have those cars!

Ok, which of those cars would you like? I've got all of my cars marked in my garage, with colours, if they are 0/0.
Just let me know which you're interested in. 👍

I have the 400R. If you'd like to make a deal, I'd like the Red kart please? I can send you the car on the 7/2. 👍

Ok, which of those cars would you like? I've got all of my cars marked in my garage, with colours, if they are 0/0.
Just let me know which you're interested in. 👍

Well if your trade with jstanford124 goes through I would take the Red Kart SPL you are getting from him (I assume you dope when trading, right?), for my Pink Kart SPL. 👍

And then I would trade the Clio #5 with jstanford124 for the Blue Kart SPL, then trading it to you for the BMW M3 CSL Silbergrau Metallic.

In other words:
7/2 - JK 400R for jstanford124 Red Kart SPL
8/2 - JK Red Kart SPL for Han Pink Kart SPL
9/2 - jstanford124 Blue Kart SPL for Han Clio #5 (red)
10/2 - JK BMW M3 CSL Silbergrau Metallic for Han Blue Kart SPL

This way all 3 of us get almost everything we need (only jstanford124 will not get the Beetle Cup car because neither of us have it).

How those that sound?

Edit: I nearly forgot, my trade with jstanford124 can be done earlier then that, don't really take those dates as 100% sure, it depends of his schedule.

Han_the_Dragon
Well if your trade with jstanford124 goes through I would take the Red Kart SPL you are getting from him (I assume you dope when trading, right?), for my Pink Kart SPL. 👍

And then I would trade the Clio #5 with jstanford124 for the Blue Kart SPL, then trading it to you for the BMW M3 CSL Silbergrau Metallic.

In other words:
7/2 - JK 400R for jstanford124 Red Kart SPL
8/2 - JK Red Kart SPL for Han Pink Kart SPL
9/2 - jstanford124 Blue Kart SPL for Han Clio #5 (red)
10/2 - JK BMW M3 CSL Silbergrau Metallic for Han Blue Kart SPL

This way all 3 of us get almost everything we need (only jstanford124 will not get the Beetle Cup car because neither of us have it).

How those that sound?

Edit: I nearly forgot, my trade with jstanford124 can be done earlier then that, don't really take those dates as 100% sure, it depends of his schedule.

Sounds like a plan. :D

jstanford124
Ok red kart for silver 400R on the 7th thanks.
Han_the_Dragon I can send on the 3rd?

Deal. 👍

Now only looking for the Blue 125 SPL Kart. 👍

Ok red kart for silver 400R on the 7th thanks.
Han_the_Dragon I can send on the 3rd?

Yes, I just replayed to the PM, that's good for me, since I don't have any trade for the 3rd 👍

JK if you want you can book me for the 8th and 9th on your schedule (I may send earlier, so I will send a FR when I get access to the PS3... probably tomorrow).

Trade 1 - Your Red Kart SPL for my Pink Kart SPL
Trade 2 - Your BMW M3 CLS for my Blue Kart SPL

Han_the_Dragon
Yes, I just replayed to the PM, that's good for me, since I don't have any trade for the 3rd 👍

JK if you want you can book me for the 8th and 9th on your schedule (I may send earlier, so I will send a FR when I get access to the PS3... probably tomorrow).

Trade 1 - Your Red Kart SPL for my Pink Kart SPL
Trade 2 - Your BMW M3 CLS for my Blue Kart SPL

Ah, right. I see it now. 👍 Great thinking.

Drevenger
I just sent the orange spl kart
cheers 👍

Received in 0/0 condition. 👍
1995 ticket sent.

Thanks for the trade.

Edit: Thank you playnthru. Black kart received. 👍

Last edited:
Back