0/0 Mini Collection - Last Cars needed!

Can send you a 2008 ticket tonight.

Love some gear in return. Wrap helmets and Scorpion suits.

that´s fine. I will send out FRs, please send the ticket to PSN Abstruso tonight, you will get your gear, when you have accepted FR by DrMabuse666.

thanks!👍

I am still missing some bd tickets:

1944/1949/1961/1962/1964/1977/1979/1981/1994/1996/1998/2002

I will give in return:

60 gear
two complete sets 2x30 items:
helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Blaze, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral or Scorpion.
available anytime!

or 1 car/ticket or 10 paints or 10 horns or 10 museumscards,

also available 50 gear for these tickets:
Level 5, Level 9, Level 12,
Modern Muscle Car, Historic Muscle Car, Nascar, Rally Base

1949 Birthday ticket i'm getting in a few days. Mini One´02: Chili Red I think I have as the colour sounds familar

1949 Birthday ticket i'm getting in a few days. Mini One´02: Chili Red I think I have as the colour sounds familar

that´s fine. we can trade on the 30th for one of these. I will let you know which of both you can send. maybe I get the stuff via UCD or geartrade earlier. but the spot on 30th is yours, we will find something to trade then. what you are looking for?

LOL you change your title more than I changed my socks mate..:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

this was the first time that I changed the title of this thread. and this thread is open for 4 days :lol:
I have a few threads!:sly:

that´s fine. we can trade on the 30th for one of these. I will let you know which of both you can send. maybe I get the stuff via UCD or geartrade earlier. but the spot on 30th is yours, we will find something to trade then. what you are looking for?
I'll let you know later tonight !!

this was the first time that I changed the title of this thread. and this thread is open for 4 days :lol:
I have a few threads!:sly:

Oh dam it must be another thread.LOL.
But I did see a change in the OP. Maybe thats what drew my attention.:nervous:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

No problem. Off to buy a Wii.........maybe no more GT5 ?????

A Wii!!!! The only good racing game is Mario Kart but if you like to trade theres always Pokemon!!
pokemon.jpg

Last edited:
Can we swap the 1995 for 1984 instead if it's not too late :)

the 27th 1995 deal is already done! I am just waiting for the 2004 by Monatsende! We have done this trade on the 23rd already!:sly:

@thugdevotion

sure, I have sent FR! let me know what gear you want and when your box is empty.

@cryptomanic

thanks for the 1954 bd ticket!👍

the 27th 1995 deal is already done! I am just waiting for the 2004 by Monatsende! We have done this trade on the 23rd already!:sly:

@thugdevotion

sure, I have sent FR! let me know what gear you want and when your box is empty.

@cryptomanic

thanks for the 1954 bd ticket!👍

Thanks for the 1991:tup:
Don't you have word ISO?

Shift paints would be apriciated.👍 I can trade monday onwards I think.

Back