0/0 Mini Collection - Last Cars needed!

I only have these styles on my mabuse account. I don´t send gear from my main account, because it takes ages to send helmets & suits.

helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Blaze, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral or Scorpion.

so you can pick 2 of these sets for your lvl.23, that´s all I can offer you, since I already have the 23 ticket.

I only have these styles on my mabuse account. I don´t send gear from my main account, because it takes ages to send helmets & suits.

helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Blaze, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral or Scorpion.

so you can pick 2 of these sets for your lvl.23, that´s all I can offer you, since I already have the 23 ticket.

And if you send to the OP I will double the offer !!!!!:dunce:

Yeah sure no problem i'll take the Blaze and Intersection sets then

okay, just send the ticket to my mabuse account. I will send you one set tomorrow, in about 11 hours, then PM me on PSN when your gift box is empty and I will send you the second set.

regards and thanks for trading!đź‘Ť

@gtptrader

:lol:

Thanks for the paints,you should have the Nissan MMR after tomorrows reset.đź‘Ť

2nd MarcosChellas Ford Ka for Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Gold Metallic
I have that car already so i'll pick something else. Regards

Just got the Fiat Panda i.e '90 (Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato) 0/0

Is OK for you at 4/8 for the 1961 ticket ?

PM me.

I have a couple of 0/0 cars from your list:
Audi Quattro´82: Helios Blue Metallic
Isuzu 117 Coupe´68: Magnolia White
Opel Speedster: Schwarz
RUF BTR´86: Dark Green

In return I would like:
Fiat 500R´72
Lotus Carlton´90
Nissan Skyline HT 2000 RS-x Turbo C (R30)´84
Nissan Skyline Sport Coupe (BLRA-3)´62

Let me know if you're interested ...

Of course I am interested, thanks for checking my list!

But I don´t have much free tradiding slots. I am also surfing the UCD a lot and chances are good that I will find most of the cars there.

So I am only able to offer you the slot on August 12th atm. I would like to have the Opel Speedster schwarz, maybe we can make a second deal at the end of the month for the Isuzu. I already have the Audi on a second account and a 0/0 BTR on my main, so these cars are not so important atm, but we can trade for them later.đź‘Ť

So we can set up 2 deals for August 12th and 20th if you like.:)

Of course I am interested, thanks for checking my list!

But I don´t have much free tradiding slots. I am also surfing the UCD a lot and chances are good that I will find most of the cars there.

So I am only able to offer you the slot on August 12th atm. I would like to have the Opel Speedster schwarz, maybe we can make a second deal at the end of the month for the Isuzu. I already have the Audi on a second account and a 0/0 BTR on my main, so these cars are not so important atm, but we can trade for them later.đź‘Ť

So we can set up 2 deals for August 12th and 20th if you like.:)

The 12th I'm at NĂĽrburgring to the OGP, so that day it will be difficult for me to trade anything :) I could of course send it to you tomorrow, and you could just send your car the 12th ...

The 20th depends on I'm getting the PS3 on the internet via my mobile from our summer cottage :dopey:

So all in all I was depending on you not having any free slots until I got back from my vacation ;)

I know you are a serious trader, so I don´t care much about the dates when you can send. ;)

Just tell me the 2 cars you want most and I will send them to you on August 12th and 20th and you send me the Speedster and the 117 Coupe sometimes in August. :)

when you are back from your vacation when can see if we can make some further trades. :cheers:

I know you are a serious trader, so I don´t care much about the dates when you can send. ;)
That's very nice of you :) I'll send the Opel tomorrow, just before I leave home. What PSN Id should I send the FR to? Actually I would like to send you two FRs - one from a alt. profile, where the Opel is, and one from my main profile, where I would like you to send the cars to (and the Isuzu is) ...

Just tell me the 2 cars you want most and I will send them to you on August 12th and 20th and you send me the Speedster and the 117 Coupe sometimes in August. :)
I would realy like the '62 Nissan and the '72 Fiat first.

when you are back from your vacation when can see if we can make some further trades. :cheers:
That I'll look forward to. Thank you :)

i can help with this:

vw golf r32 in reflexsilber03

i can send on friday 12th august. i would like 2002 ticket, whenever your schedule allows.

regards

taz

Back