10,000 B-Spec Club

• Thread starter Ben_jamin
  • 62 comments
Duck was my nickname long before finding GTP as I mentioned in one of my first posts here. As I had started my GT4 game before having to look for another username there is a slight mis-match.

As for why I was called Duck - I have no idea. It started many years ago and just stuck.

Hello y'all!

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but:
My B-Spec buddy finally did it and graduated to the 10.000 B-Spec Club!

(I feel kind of elated, in some weird way :-))

I'm playing (yes, still playing) the european PAL version of GT4 on a refurbished PS2.

The 10.000 points were achieved with my very first game save. I started pretty soon after the game was released back then, and after like 10-12 years off I continued playing last summer, with no real plan b-spec-wise (and not much understanding of the underlying theories).

Bob had already some 850.000 km under his belt (with 9230 (99/92/91)) and i had not kept any notes before, so it was pretty messed up.
I tried to improve his score by letting him have a go at difficult manufacturers races and the like, pretty much as i did myself, and, by pure chance he very slowly found some points here and there.

In november i started a new game to play around with the incredibly useful information from the "Obtaining Better B-Spec Stats ??" thread ( https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/obtaining-better-b-spec-stats.61033/ ), to see if i could learn anything for my old save. I ended up at 9999 (100/99/99) and altmost lost hope (where to find the one damn last point?).

In the end, it was just the tedious chore of redoing all of the recommended races (the eight classes on the ring and A, B, C, D on all remaining tracks). I was stuck at 9986 (100/99/99) with the old game save for a few months now, but today it was the Nissan Micra '03 with R3 tires on El Capitan R that got me and my B-Spec friend over the line, with the first 14 points for a race that i can remember.

They'll probably never read this, but I want to thank users Orion_SR, TigJackson, SportWagon and all the other guys who put A LOT of work into the B-Spec thread and gave so much valuable information.

have a great day everyone!
yours,
bruseccio.

Attachments

• Brunello_10000_B-Spec_Points_2024-08-19.jpeg
    Brunello_10000_B-Spec_Points_2024-08-19.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 2

Latest Posts

Back