100% Gears: 4 set's for your Level, Birthday or Special ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
7th ticket sent, typo on PSN message. Not 8th ticket.. jusend at your leisure mate.. will clear my box and drop you a message when I have emptied it or am around. Have fun watching the game later lol.

7th ticket sent, typo on PSN message. Not 8th ticket.. jusend at your leisure mate.. will clear my box and drop you a message when I have emptied it or am around. Have fun watching the game later lol.

Phew!

I was just writing you a PM regarding the amount of tickets you sent. Happy you made an error lol.

Who's going to win the match lol.

Cheers mate.

My tickets are : Citroen c4 wrc '08 . nascar ticket . modern muscle . clasic muscle and 2 x ticket1000.I would be happy to trade any of them for any 4 sets of your gear.If you are interested let me know.I can trade anytime you want,i have no tades scheduled.

My tickets are : Citroen c4 wrc '08 . nascar ticket . modern muscle . clasic muscle and 2 x ticket1000.I would be happy to trade any of them for any 4 sets of your gear.If you are interested let me know.I can trade anytime you want,i have no tades scheduled.

I'll take a 1000 ticket then please.

What's your PSN?

Cheers.

Do You Accept This:

1000 Ticket
Nascar Ticket
Classic Muscle Car Ticket
Modern Muscle Car Ticket

my psn is giannis1982.I can send right now,send an fr and i will.You send me whenever you can.

I'm on it :sly:

Once you've sent the ticket your gears will follow. Try not to let your gift box get to 50 (maximum), otherwise I won't be able to send until you empty it.

Cheers.

Do You Accept This:

1000 Ticket
Nascar Ticket
Classic Muscle Car Ticket
Modern Muscle Car Ticket

A 1000 ticket will do nicely :)

If you want to go ahead please give me your PSN, an I'll send a request. Please wait 20-30 minutes while I do a trade with 'alcoholic', then I'll be with you.

Any good sir?

Cheers.

A 1000 ticket will do nicely :)

If you want to go ahead please give me your PSN, an I'll send a request. Please wait 20-30 minutes while I do a trade with 'alcoholic', then I'll be with you.

Any good sir?

Cheers.

Ok The 1000 Ticket Is Yours

i assume you want a 1000 ticket :)
got no trade schedule at the moment so can trade today, send me PM or a FR on psn if interested

Hey Foghorn! It's been a while since we last traded. Would you like to trade any of the following tickets for gear again?
Levels 21-24.
Ticket 1000
Muscle Car Old and New
Nascar Ticket

Thanks alot Foghorn,;)👍
Rusty

Hey Foghorn! It's been a while since we last traded. Would you like to trade any of the following tickets for gear again?
Levels 21-24.
Ticket 1000
Muscle Car Old and New
Nascar Ticket

Thanks alot Foghorn,;)👍
Rusty

Hey Rusty*, how do?

I'll take a 1000 if you still want to trade. Let me know mate.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back