1969 Z/28 Camaros -Standard-

Hey Swerve, I did the same thing with my Butternut Yellow Z28! What are the odds? If you send an FR to my Alt "AKnewB" I'll donate a Rally Green Z28 to you to replace the one you have with the switch. In fact I'll even up the ante a bit by giving you a replacement Butternut Yellow Z28 when I receive my replacement, hopefully this weekend. Two cars for one FR, can't beat that deal!

Hey Swerve, I did the same thing with my Butternut Yellow Z28! What are the odds? If you send an FR to my Alt "AKnewB" I'll donate a Rally Green Z28 to you to replace the one you have with the switch. In fact I'll even up the ante a bit by giving you a replacement Butternut Yellow Z28 when I receive my replacement, hopefully this weekend. Two cars for one FR, can't beat that deal!

I'll get that FR to you tonight. let me know when and if you need something. Regards, SWERV

SWERV_GRIFFIN
Slate Gray Metallic '71 Cuda 440 Six Pack sent , 0/0/0 condition. Enjoy, my friend.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Recieved with Thanks!! :)

I was sending your car today but it didn't go through because you couldn't recieve any more items. It still counted as a trade so I cannot resend... :grumpy:

Il have to send on my next free date which is Saturday now...

Last edited:
O.G
Recieved with Thanks!! :)

I was sending your car today but it didn't go through because you couldn't recieve any more items. It still counted as a trade so I cannot resend... :grumpy:

Il have to send on my next free date which is Saturday now...
Thanks for trying to send, apparently my brother had filled my inbox with Suits and Helmets last night, unbeknownst to me....

As you tried and were denied by the game, I am sending another 0/0/0 '71 Cuda to you. I hope that Mood Indigo is OK, it is a beautiful color.......:)👍

SWERV_GRIFFIN
Thanks for trying to send, apparently my brother had filled my inbox with Suits and Helmets last night, unbeknownst to me....

As you tried and were denied by the game, I am sending another 0/0/0 '71 Cuda to you. I hope that Mood Indigo is OK, it is a beautiful color.......:)👍

Thanks and no problem, Il resend on Saturday! :)

SWERV did you get the Garnet Red Camaro Z28 '69 (standard) I sent ya I recieved the Z28 Camaro '69 from you :D

O.G
Camaro in Olympic Gold Metallic sent!!
Thanks very much my friend. You are Aces. A++ all the way, Sir.

If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

I am rewarding your generosity by sending you a '71 'Cuda in Sassy Grass Green, 0/0/0 condition. Thanks for your help. It is greatly appreciated by myself, and those that I pass these cars on to in the Tuners Pit Racing Association.

Cheers, SWERV_GRIFFIN:tup:👍👍

Thanks Swerve, I appreciate that! I'm still waiting for my replacement Butternut Yellow Z28, as soon as it arrives I'll pass it on to you. Keep your Z28 list updated and I may be able to help with a couple more Z28s after I get caught up with other donations.

Copypasta of OP

Looking for 1969 Camaro Z/28s -Standard- only. (Not Premium) in colors other than listed below

Really prefer 0/0/0 cars, but may possibly consider 1/0/0 cars.

I already have in 0/0/0 condition:

-Butternut Yellow / Black Stripes
-Olympic Gold Metallic / White Stripes
-Rallye Green Metallic / White Stripes
-Garnet Red / White Stripes
-Dover White / Black Stripes
-Dusk Blue Metallic/ White Stripes
-Fathom Blue Metallic / White Stripes
-Glacier Blue Metallic / White Stripes
-Forest Green Metallic / White Stripes
-Tuxedo Black / White Stripes
-Cortez Silver Metallic / Black Stripes
-Hugger Orange / White Stripes
-Burgundy Metallic / White Stripes
-Azure Turquoise Metallic / White Stripes
-Rallye Green Metallic / White Stripes (1/0/0)-Brother didn't know to not get into car when opening ticket initially. Still undriven.

I have to trade:
-Any LVL Ticket in game
-Any Birthday Ticket
-Nascar, all Rally Tickets, all Musclecar Tickets
-all colors of AC 427 SC '66 (16 cars) 0/0/0
-6 colors of 1954 Mecedes 300 SL - Standard- 0/0/0
-Many 0/0/0 Cudas and '69 Camaro SS
-Lots of other cars

EDITED: Update additions to Car List

Last edited:
Hello I would like 2 Z28 in fathom Blue and Olympic Gold
I Have champagne Gold/lemans blue/ butternut / burnished brown / Daytona yellow
I can send in 3/4 days

Hello I would like 2 Z28 in fathom Blue and Olympic Gold
I Have champagne Gold/lemans blue/ butternut / burnished brown / Daytona yellow
I can send in 3/4 days

I am interested in your Le Mans Blue and Daytona Yellow first, then the Champagne Gold. I add you this morning and if you accept FR, I'll send one of the 2 after the reset today.

Add me and tell me what color to send for donation.

I've noticed you always helping out, Hoodfield. Is there anything that I can send you? I have lots of Cudas in 0/0/0, quite a few Chevelles 0/0/0, about 20 or more 69 SS Camaros 0/0/0, and nearly every ticket in the game. I have all the colors of the 370Z Tuned Car GT Academy Version in 0/0/0, and I think 1 or more of the GT Academy GT-R.

I have quite a bit of stuff on my PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN account as well, most birthday Tickets, LVL Tickets , and other Tickets, , so I can potentially send twice daily.

Let me know if I could ever help you out. You are a great asset to the community, and I really appreciate your willingness to help everyone on a daily basis. It is very commendable.

Last edited:
Add me and tell me what color to send for donation.

Either:

Le Mans Blue

Daytona Yellow

Champagne Gold

Butternut Yellow

I believe that these are the last 3 if I am correct. Let me know if you'd like something, and thank you so much. The TPRA also thanks you.👍:)

Last edited:
Either:

Le Mans Blue

Daytona Yellow

Butternut Yellow

I believe that these are the last 3 if I am correct. Let me know if you'd like something, and thank you so much. The TPRA also thanks you.👍:)

I'll be sending the Butternut @ reset today, I just got it. 👍

HOODFIELD is always awesome! :gtpflag:

SWERV_GRIFFIN
I am interested in your Le Mans Blue and Daytona Yellow first, then the Champagne Gold. I add you this morning and if you accept FR, I'll send one of the 2 after the reset today.

Fr accepted I can send both in 48 hours lemans blue / Daytona yellow

Sent Fathom Blue '69 Z/28 Standard 0/0/0 to AWOL_08 tonight.

Sent AKnewB a couple Gold Chrome and 3 Silver Chrome. Thanks for the Butternut Yellow '69 Z/28 Standard. Let me know if you'd like a car in return.

Regards to all you generous guys. You all ROCK !!!

Champagne Gold Received. Thanks a bunch, HOODFIELD.
Let me know if I can send you something.

Le Mans Blue Received. Thanks AWOL_08. It is appreciated.

I'll get that Olympic Gold out to you after tomorrow's reset.

Last edited:
Hey Swerv, If you still need Daytona Yellow I can send tomorrow@ reset. Just let me know. Oh, BTW, Thanks for the goodies you sent!

Hey Swerv, If you still need Daytona Yellow I can send tomorrow@ reset. Just let me know. Oh, BTW, Thanks for the goodies you sent!
yes I could definitely use the Daytona Yellow Z /28.

Is there anything you're looking for? I've got to send an Olympic Gold Z/ 28 from my SWERV account tomorrow, but I can send something Tuesday.

Back