1969 Z/28 Camaros -Standard-

I'm sending Daytona yellow next if I'm not mistaken ?
Fr sent from AWOL_000 ,I can send in 24 hours..

Last edited:
I'm sending Daytona yellow next if I'm not mistaken ?
Fr sent from AWOL_000 ,I can send in 24 hours..

Send Olympic Gold to AWOL_08 or to AWOL_000 ?

I can send it after I get home from work today

Send to AWOL_000 please mate
I will send in about 2 hours. Sorry for the delay. As a Staff Member at another Forum, and Race Organizer, I often need to send the "Car du Jour" to a member in order for them to race that day. That is what happened last night. We're back on track now.👍

EDIT: Olympic Gold Camaro Z/28 -Standard_ in 0/0/0 condition sent @ 5:02 PM 10-15-2012

Last edited:
I will send in about 2 hours. Sorry for the delay. As a Staff Member at another Forum, and Race Organizer, I often need to send the "Car du Jour" to a member in order for them to race that day. That is what happened last night. We're back on track now.👍

EDIT: Olympic Gold Camaro Z/28 -Standard_ in 0/0/0 condition sent @ 5:02 PM 10-15-2012

Daytona yellow sent , Thanks for trades..

Hey Swerv, it's me again. Did you ever complete this collection of Z28s? Let me know if you're missing any and my Alt can hook you up. I don't have any trades going on right now. Feel free to send me a PM if you like. I noticed your gifting and kind words in another thread and it's appreciated. I was gonna jump on that 400R but you beat me to it. 👍

Hey Swerv, it's me again. Did you ever complete this collection of Z28s? Let me know if you're missing any and my Alt can hook you up. I don't have any trades going on right now. Feel free to send me a PM if you like. I noticed your gifting and kind words in another thread and it's appreciated. I was gonna jump on that 400R but you beat me to it. 👍

Yes, the Z/28 collection is now done. I had started sending them out to my Brother and some guys in my League ( Tuners Pit), but decided to send that guy the 400R NISMO tonight. I try to be as generous as others that I see here being.

People have the right to trade as they wish, but I have seen some people begging for all sorts of freebies, then taxing others when someone else needs a hand. Kinda turns me off a bit.

The sad thing is, I have very many rare cars in 0/0/0, all the tickets in the game except some of the Green Tickets. I have plenty of stuff that I'm sure people are looking to obtain, but I'm not going to help out any gougers. Why would I?

Yes, the Z/28 collection is now done. I had started sending them out to my Brother and some guys in my League ( Tuners Pit), but decided to send that guy the 400R NISMO tonight. I try to be as generous as others that I see here being.

People have the right to trade as they wish, but I have seen some people begging for all sorts of freebies, then taxing others when someone else needs a hand. Kinda turns me off a bit.

The sad thing is, I have very many rare cars in 0/0/0, all the tickets in the game except some of the Green Tickets. I have plenty of stuff that I'm sure people are looking to obtain, but I'm not going to help out any gougers. Why would I?

I hear ya, it takes a while to learn the ropes on who to gift to. One does need to be selective. I'm going to send you a PM, so check your inbox.

Anyone still trading the standard camaro? I'm missing it and 1 other car and then I should have them all. I'll take it in any color. I can trade for just about any other tradeable car/color/gear/museum card/horn. Thanks!!

ChevroletCamaro Z28 '69----standard
Mercedes-Benz300 SL Coupe '54----standard

Back