2+2 Coupes Tigra & SERA @ Toscana Tarmac - Congrats snowgt & Phouchg!

If I can get a Tigra Count me in.
Just did 5 laps at Avanti Angolo, its a nice track. The turns seem to flow into each other. The SERA handled well around the track.

If I can get a Tigra Count me in.
Just did 5 laps at Avanti Angolo, its a nice track. The turns seem to flow into each other. The SERA handled well around the track.

send me an FR & I shall dupe you a tigra :)

Jack is the duping master ^^ Is there ever a day when you don't dupe a car? :P

thankfully yes! Duping is a pain in the astra:ouch:... but always glad to help everyone get the cars of their dreams.:) I prefer when we use older cars as i have multiples of most of them :drool:

thankfully yes! Duping is a pain in the astra:ouch:... but always glad to help everyone get the cars of their dreams.:) I prefer when we use older cars as i have multiples of most of them :drool:

:lol: Not exactly the car of my dreams! But thanks:tup: FR sent.

ALERT: I have made a mistake in the scheduling.
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME STARTS HERE THIS WEEKEND
:ouch: :ouch: :ouch:
:boggled: :boggled: :boggled:

This always catches me up.

So I can keep the GMT time the same on Thursday, but not also Tuesday.
Sorry about this... And everyone please let me know if your ability to race changes because of this...

This would be the reality:

Tuesday 12 March @ 19:00 UTC
3pm US EST / 12pm US PST / 7pm GMT / 8pm CET

Thursday 14 March @ 20:00 UTC
4pm US EST / 1pm US PST / 8pm GMT / 9pm CET

The problem happens because U.S. & Canada start DST weeks before Europe! :boggled:
Why oh why do we have to be different? LOL :grumpy:

new times are fine for me 👍

I can still make Tuesday & I can still maybe make Thursday

ALERT: I have made a mistake in the scheduling.
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME STARTS HERE THIS WEEKEND
:ouch: :ouch: :ouch:
:boggled: :boggled: :boggled:

This always catches me up.

So I can keep the GMT time the same on Thursday, but not also Tuesday.
Sorry about this... And everyone please let me know if your ability to race changes because of this...

This would be the reality:

Tuesday 12 March @ 19:00 UTC
3pm US EST / 12pm US PST / 7pm GMT / 8pm CET

Thursday 14 March @ 20:00 UTC
4pm US EST / 1pm US PST / 8pm GMT / 9pm CET

The problem happens because U.S. & Canada start DST weeks before Europe! :boggled:
Why oh why do we have to be different? LOL :grumpy:

I can make the Tuesday Race. I should be able to make the Thursday Race, if I pick my son up early from day care:nervous::ouch:

PS Thank you jackargent for the Tigra and the Chrome:tup::)

So what's this now - can you paint a car and then the person gets the paint chip of what you painted it?
I thought no matter what you painted it, they'd get a paint chip of the original paint of the car. But that seems to have changed??
Did I miss the news of this in an update?

It's only if the car is painted with a dlc paint that you don't get the chip. You still get the car painted with the dlc paint though.

If the car is painted with any "normal" chip including gold & silver Chrome, you get the pretty car & the chip. I often paint the cars I'm sending because the duping process means I don't actually use the chip. I often use refresh tickets to make them zero mileage too.

How great a guy am I? :)

So what's this now - can you paint a car and then the person gets the paint chip of what you painted it?
I thought no matter what you painted it, they'd get a paint chip of the original paint of the car. But that seems to have changed??
Did I miss the news of this in an update?

It's only if the car is painted with a dlc paint that you don't get the chip. You still get the car painted with the dlc paint though.

If the car is painted with any "normal" chip including gold & silver Chrome, you get the pretty car & the chip. I often paint the cars I'm sending because the duping process means I don't actually use the chip. I often use refresh tickets to make them zero mileage too.

How great a guy am I? :)
Just woke up. After checking my paint chips I realized I did not get a Silver Chrome chip:dunce: But the car is Chrome:)

Thanks for the car now I can race:tup:

Last edited:
I may be wrong...I don't often receive cars ....only usually send them.

I know you can send gold & silver Chrome chips as gifts
So if anyone would like them, let me know.

Just woke up. After checking my paint chips I realized I did not get a Silver Chrome chip. But the car is Chrome:)

Thanks for the car now I can race:tup:

You get the colour the car originally came in. Say you buy a car that has "Black" as it's chip but repaint it to a different colour and send it to someone they will get "Black" from it.

I luckily found and bought the car with my "Sapphire metallic" chip I use for my Pirtek cars. (A Jaguar XKR coupe, standard one)

So if I need more of the chip I send between it my accounts.

The reason this came up about the paint chips & car gifting... is not just what Ryzno mentioned...
But because my pal GTSail290... Well I send him WR Blue Mica paint chips whenever I get them with my daily bonus, because that's the colour he paints all his cars.
Last week he sent me a Toyota Celica 70 - which I wanted one with low mileage & he had one. It was painted WR Blue Mica... it gave me the paint chip, so naturally, I sent it (the paint chip) back to him.
And he said, "thanks I'd already painted the car WR Blue Mica".
Well... I thought, oh, does it do it that way now?
But now I'm thinking maybe he hadn't painted the car already - simply thought he had, and in reality it was just a coincidence that this particular car ('70 Celica) actually comes with that paint colour. :lol:
I can't seem to find out the colours for that particular car.
I'd also like to know what car comes with Sassy Grass Green. And a few other colours.

Googled and instant result. Sassy Grass Green Cuda 440 Six Pack '71. :P

Jaguar XKR Coupe '99 Sapphire Metallic (Mine :sly:)

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03 Papaya Orange. Indeed it does.

That 70s celica actually got one of my favourite yellow colours as well.. and also is one of the best looking cars in the game. :)

Jag E type, therefore your arguement is invaild :P.

Any other paint chips to find?

Also as I said my Toyota will be silver/orange.

Vauxhall like dis..

6680660507_3af40b92ca.jpg

Tez you will make Thursday so I can race ya :P.

Jag E type, therefore your arguement is invaild :P.
I think there's room for both the '70 Celica and the Jag E-type to be among "one of the best looking cars in the game". :)

My Sera is Silver Opal Metallic, and my Tigra is Magmarot.

Magmarot?? :) I like the sound of that colour. I'm assuming red?

I went through about 50 red paint chips trying to paint my cars. I'm not kidding. I can't find a red I'm keen on them for them. So I may have to ditch my reverse jackargent watermelon theme. :(
Yes, they better fix the paint shop feature for GT6, because it's real pain in the snoot-snout.

Yeah some colours don't go on like they appear on the preview but yes Magmarot is red, Mercedes colour.

Well I won't steal that idea from Tongo... though I didn't see that particular chip in my collection anyway.
But yeah, they don't always look like the preview, and much more... sometimes I have a colour that looks great on some cars, and lousy on others.
Like one of my favourites is Galaxy White Pearl. But it only seems to look good on angular vintage cars. I don't know why.

Back