2 sets of gear or 5 rare paints for your 5 horns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can send you the last 4: 175,218,231,237.

just accept the FR from my main account and I will send them for free today or tomorrow! 👍

last ones i got are 148/224/236, in your gift box
Thanks for the help

I've got 167, 178 & 215?
What would you like for it?

just accept the FR from my main account and I will send them for free today or tomorrow! 👍
I'm away form my ps3 for a few hours will accept when I get home....
Thanks guys for everything I will hook you guys up no doubt.

I'm after sets of gear, but appreciate I'm not offering a full compliment as per your OP. Whatever you're prepared to send?

I've got 167, 178 & 215?
will send 2 sets still

Guys came home and saw i got a few horns sent to me from my horn circle so I only need five mark you can send 167,178, 215 and Dr. Mabuse666 can send 218, 231 Thanks much appreciated

will send 2 sets still

Guys came home and saw i got a few horns sent to me from my horn circle so I only need five mark you can send 167,178, 215 and Dr. Mabuse666 can send 218, 231 Thanks much appreciated

OK, thanks. I'd like the Chopper & Masquerade sets please :)

I have 74, 119, 175, 215 and 231 for you. Send me a FR to CurrentlyFapping. 👍

So which ones of these do you still need? I see someone after me listed 175 and 231.. do you need any of these still?

Feel free to check my list and see if I have any other ones that you still need. No need to send the paints. 👍

Someone from my horns circle just sent me the remaining 5 horns that i needed, so im at 100% now..Thanks for all the help you guy will be rewarded. In about a week when I finish all my pending trades I will have a giveback/giveaway to all the people Ive traded with and whoever is on both my psn accounts...I'm talking 2 car/ticket, 10 paints, 5 sets of gears and 5 horns to each person...So dont delete me 👍

Someone from my horns circle just sent me the remaining 5 horns that i needed, so im at 100% now..Thanks for all the help you guy will be rewarded. In about a week when I finish all my pending trades I will have a giveback/giveaway to all the people Ive traded with and whoever is on both my psn accounts...I'm talking 2 car/ticket, 10 paints, 5 sets of gears and 5 horns to each person...So dont delete me 👍

That's pretty generous...unfortunately we didn't get to trade :grumpy:
Is there anything else that you're after?

I may start trading for some rare paints for my alt account to help with what im planing to do. You dont have to trade with me you're already on my ps3 friend list so you're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back