20+ Carbon X2010's

• Thread starter shhiny48
  • 90 comments
Strike888
Got the Honda NSX-R LM. I'll have to get back to you about the mileage tonight but it should be close to 0 if it isn't 0.

It's a used car so mileage isn't such a big deal. I can do a trade tomorrow PSN ID?

Last edited:
I have the ford gt40, (the light blue and orange one) if your interested, I also have 0 mile F2007's and FGT's in multiple colours, and an F10 with just over 100 miles on it, plus others here, take a look at let me know if anything grabs your attention :)

It's a used car so mileage isn't such a big deal. I can do a trade tomorrow PSN ID?

Sure, I can do tomorrow if that's still free for you. My psn id is AgentScarn85. I'll send it over after midnight or tomorrow morning before work. I'll send first. Thanks!

Crap, you've planned me in for today but I'm not available to accept the request on time. Any problems with doing it 24/2?

Anyways, im off now. I'll check tomorrow if you have sent me a request. If you read this and you haven't sent one yet, please do. I send you the 390 tomorrow when I am on GT5.

del332
Would you be interested in the Jag xj13 race car or the 65 alfa giulia TZ2

I might be interested in the alfa. I'm pretty sure I got it from a bspec race though. And I got the xj13 from the Indy 500 aspec endurance.

Sure, I can do tomorrow if that's still free for you. My psn id is AgentScarn85. I'll send it over after midnight or tomorrow morning before work. I'll send first. Thanks!

Haven't received a reply to this. Let me know if you're still interested in the trade. Thanks.

Strike888
Haven't received a reply to this. Let me know if you're still interested in the trade. Thanks.

Sorry I got a ton of posts at once. I can send it after the switch over in 6 hours and 30 minutes if that's alright. Add shiny48

I have both the purple X1's but that slot is taken untill the 27th.
I could do the blue as I have all of them. I would just need to know which one your after, to provide a date available.

CaliDriver1
I have both the purple X1's but that slot is taken untill the 27th.
I could do the blue as I have all of them. I would just need to know which one your after, to provide a date available.

27th is open. Name which account. Purple would be the preferred.

Sorry I got a ton of posts at once. I can send it after the switch over in 6 hours and 30 minutes if that's alright. Add shiny48

I requested a friend request last night. I have another trade scheduled for tonight but I can send the NSX if it falls through. Otherwise I have slots open from the 26th onwards. Let me know what works for you.

Strike888
I requested a friend request last night. I have another trade scheduled for tonight but I can send the NSX if it falls through. Otherwise I have slots open from the 26th onwards. Let me know what works for you.

Which account did you send the request to? I was on my main account ( shiny48 ) running a race series. If you sent it to one of my other ones then that would be why I didn't see it.

Edit* I can do 26th on the GoML account.

Sorry shiny48 been busy that's why i wasn't able to accept your request. Still interested in the GT? Can send it now

hrtrob
Sorry shiny48 been busy that's why i wasn't able to accept your request. Still interested in the GT? Can send it now

Yep sounds good. Blue in the main dealership picture.

Back