20+ Carbon X2010's

• Thread starter shhiny48
  • 90 comments
Shiny, the color of the GT in the main dealership is red (might be different from yours because I have a region 3 copy). There are two shades of blue, one is darker, which one do you want?

Shiny, the color of the GT in the main dealership is red (might be different from yours because I have a region 3 copy). There are two shades of blue, one is darker, which one do you want?

Actually. Now that i'm looking at the colors. If you have the white color that would be my preferred color.
And if you don't mind sending it to my shiny48 account that would be much appreciated. I will be sending your X2010 from merlin348

My username here is the psn id for the purple X1 CaliDriver1. Just need to know which purple. The lighter purple or the darker metalic purple.
I assume you want it sent to shiny48 as well.
Thanks

Which account did you send the request to? I was on my main account ( shiny48 ) running a race series. If you sent it to one of my other ones then that would be why I didn't see it.

Edit* I can do 26th on the GoML account.

hmm I believe I sent it to the Shiny48 account but I would have to double check once I get home. I'm good for the 26th. Send a request to me from your GoML account. I'll accept it tonight.

My username here is the psn id for the purple X1 CaliDriver1. Just need to know which purple. The lighter purple or the darker metalic purple.
I assume you want it sent to shiny48 as well.
Thanks

Darker Metallic. And Correct. send to shiny48

Does the 25th work for you? If so add merlin348

Can't trade again until tues 1st as away but have the following if interested:-

- Sauber C9 Race Car
- 2x Pescarolo's
- Nissan R390 Race car
- BMW McLaren F1 LM Race car
- BMW V12 LMR Race car
- Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car

Let me know :-)

Yeah I'm not too phased, just glad I went hard early before the bubble burst.

I get a sense that a huge - personal - pressure to complete my garage has been lifted ! I've completed B-Spec and can now concentrate on A-spec without having to stress about filling 4 x slots per day!! :D

Yeah I know what you mean I felt the same way when I deleted all of my sub accounts bar one just incase I ever needed to copy anything and today it came in handy when I got the gold chrome.

I mean duping really was very valuable but it really is more enjoyable when you don't have to worry about it all.

chippy1000
Yeah I know what you mean I felt the same way when I deleted all of my sub accounts bar one just incase I ever needed to copy anything and today it came in handy when I got the gold chrome.

I mean duping really was very valuable but it really is more enjoyable when you don't have to worry about it all.

Gold chrome? I thought Silver chrome was the only chrome...

Back