- 2012 GT5 Daytona 500 - (Race 23:00 GMT / 18:00 EST 3/3)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 215 comments
jkt008, i couldnt attend the room to test my connection.. when will you do another one?

Also, i have a friend, wich is not a gtplanet member, but he would like to participate in the race.. is that possible? ;)

bypo
jkt008, i couldnt attend the room to test my connection.. when will you do another one?

Also, i have a friend, wich is not a gtplanet member, but he would like to participate in the race.. is that possible? ;)

The next practice session will be at 23:00 GMT next week Saturday. Although, you could join me later for a connection test. 👍 Just send me a message on PSN when you're ready.

Also, your friend can join in. :) Just let me know what his PSN is, and I'll sign them up. 👍

GTP: Niop
PSN: RFLX_Niop
Car: #43 Ford Fusion

Edit: I have a race just prior to this one that may not end in time. I think I only have about a 50% chance of making it.

Last edited:
Dragonwar233
GTP ID: Dragonwar233
PSN ID: Monkeyman592
Car: Toyota 2011 Brian Vickers #83 CAMRY

Signed up.

Acorner123
GTP ID: Acorner123 - PSN ID: ACDCROCKS123 - Car: Ford Best Buy #43 ford 2011

Signed up.

Niop
GTP: Niop
PSN: RFLX_Niop
Car: #43 Ford Fusion

Edit: I have a race just prior to this one that may not end in time. I think I only have about a 50% chance of making it.

No problem. Since you're only 50% sure, if lobby 1 fills up, you'll be put into lobby 2. 👍

Great to see the interest is gaining.

My Nascars actually have 636 pp so do I have to retune them or something? Why is there a pp limit anyway, what is the point?

Dragonwar233
My Nascars actually have 636 pp so do I have to retune them or something? Why is there a pp limit anyway, what is the point?

It's to make the cars relatively even. What you need to do is reduce your downforce. 👍

The next practice session will be at 23:00 GMT next week Saturday. Although, you could join me later for a connection test. 👍 Just send me a message on PSN when you're ready.

Also, your friend can join in. :) Just let me know what his PSN is, and I'll sign them up. 👍

Sorry for just reply now but i have been dealing with a lot of study. ;S
Thank you, so i will give you his psn: LipesPT, so if you please, add him to the race ;) and btw, is there chance of multiple rooms? because, if it does, i would like that you put us two in the same room.. ;)

Also, this saturday we both will attend the pratice session to test connection because my network is rubbish at the moment -.-

bypo
Sorry for just reply now but i have been dealing with a lot of study. ;S
Thank you, so i will give you his psn: LipesPT, so if you please, add him to the race ;) and btw, is there chance of multiple rooms? because, if it does, i would like that you put us two in the same room.. ;)

Also, this saturday we both will attend the pratice session to test connection because my network is rubbish at the moment -.-

Ok, great. Any car he'd like me to reserve for him? Also, you'll both be racing in the same room. (Lobby 1) 👍

Great to hear you'll be attending this week's practice session.

I think he will use carl edwards car ;) for now write down that one ;)

Yeah ;D and hope he will to ;)

bypo
I think he will use carl edwards car ;) for now write down that one ;)

Yeah ;D and hope he will to ;)

Ok, he's down for the Ford 2011 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION. 👍

Left Turn
I would like to enter

GTP: Left Turn PSN: amp_88_jr CAR:2011 Chevrolet Tony Stewart #14

Signed up. 👍
I like your both of your user names, by the way. :lol:

Last edited:
Just a quick reminder to all racers.
There will be a practice session later today at 23:00 GMT / 18:00 GMT.
It's highly recommended that you attend, as we are getting into the closing weeks of the race.

Room number will be edited in this post, or posted with another post, when the room has been opened.

Hope to see you all there. :D

Just a quick reminder to all racers.
There will be a practice session later today at 23:00 GMT / 18:00 GMT.
It's highly recommended that you attend, as we are getting into the closing weeks of the race.

Room number will be edited in this post, or posted with another post, when the room has been opened.

Hope to see you all there. :D

Me and lipespt will be there ;) i just hope i dont get connection problems.. -.-

i would like to race in this competition if there is room for me. ive heard there is a practice session tonight and i would like to be a part of that as well.

GTP: TaylorCNascar24
PSN ID: TaylorCNascar24
CAR: 2011 Joey Logano #20 Home Depot Camry

bypo
Me and lipespt will be there ;) i just hope i dont get connection problems.. -.-

Ok, great. Room open.

TaylorCNascar24
i would like to race in this competition if there is room for me. ive heard there is a practice session tonight and i would like to be a part of that as well.

GTP: TaylorCNascar24
PSN ID: TaylorCNascar24
CAR: 2011 Joey Logano #20 Home Depot Camry

I'll sign you up now. 👍

Room now open. Room number: 1472-6118-3701-4252-6624.

WOW! This is awesome. We almost have a full field.
And I thought there wouldn't be much interest in something so long...
This is going to be nuts.

crowhop
WOW! This is awesome. We almost have a full field.
And I thought there wouldn't be much interest in something so long...
This is going to be nuts.

Yep. Today's practice session was great. Most racers with great connections. 👍

A reminder to everyone that there will be a practice session held at 23:30 GMT / 18:30 EST later today. 👍
Last week we had 6 racers show up, but this week it would be great if you all attended.

Once again, room number will be posted when room is open.

Still looking to fill up the last 3 spots available. 👍

Edit: 2400th post! 👍

Edit: Room Number: 1472-4710-9909-6404-8858

Edit: Room Closed

Last edited:
Jkt, sorry to tell you but i'm afraid LipesPT won't race this saturday.. i does not answer to me, neither on his phone, so.. dont know whats going on.
Sorry for that mate, but.. i am just warning you before hand, because maybe you can get someone else in his place ;)

I'll be racing for sure ;D

bypo
Jkt, sorry to tell you but i'm afraid LipesPT won't race this saturday.. i does not answer to me, neither on his phone, so.. dont know whats going on.
Sorry for that mate, but.. i am just warning you before hand, because maybe you can get someone else in his place ;)

I'll be racing for sure ;D

Thanks for letting me know bypo. 👍

A very important reminder to all racers.

A practice session will be held at 23:00 GMT / 18:00 EST on the 17/2. This practice session is extremely recommended, and is in the near compulsory factor. Hope to see everyone there.
Room number will be posted and/or PM'd to all racers when the room had opened.

Next, the race will be held at 23:00 GMT / 18:00 EST on the 18/2, with the lobby opening at 22:00 GMT / 17:00 EST.
Again, room number will be posted and/ or PM'd to all racers when room has opened.

Be sure to read over the OP again, and good luck to you all in the race. :D

:cheers:

Last edited:
i'll try to be in the practice session tonight ;)

Is the race full jkt? its a shame i can only see 4 or 5 people.. :S

bypo
i'll try to be in the practice session tonight ;)

Is the race full jkt? its a shame i can only see 4 or 5 people.. :S

Yep, we should have 12 people show up. 👍

Maybe your issue will be fixed before the race. :)

I hope so :)

JKT, LipesPT will be racing with us.. i managed to contact him today.. ;) just letting you know.. ;) is it ok? i am sorry for the mess.. ;S

bypo
I hope so :)

JKT, LipesPT will be racing with us.. i managed to contact him today.. ;) just letting you know.. ;) is it ok? i am sorry for the mess.. ;S

Yeah, no problem. Although, I'm not sure about his connection. It was pretty poor at the last practice session. (Lagging etc.) We'll see on race day. 👍

Practice session open: 1472-6118-3787-3251-8011

Dragonwar233
Change Monkemany592 to ADR_BRONCO.

Sure, no problem.

Edit: Room now closed as no one attended.

Last edited:
Back