- 2012 GT5 Daytona 500 - (Race 23:00 GMT / 18:00 EST 3/3)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 215 comments
Try and keep it clean if you're racing on the 3rd with us Jakob. The last thing we want in a 500 mile race is somebody swerving around the track bumping everyone into the wall.

Would Like the change the car I'll be using, as there's three of the #14 NASCAR on the 3rd. And saw no one with the Ford 2011 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION :), So can I use that instead? 👍

Awesome ^_^

GTP ID: PNuTButR
PSN ID: jazza96uk
Car to be used: #18 Kyle Busch CAMRY
Race Date: 25th February

Malydiabel
Would Like the change the car I'll be using, as there's three of the #14 NASCAR on the 3rd. And saw no one with the Ford 2011 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION :), So can I use that instead? 👍

Thanks for picking that up, and giving up your spot for that model. 👍

PNuTButR
Awesome ^_^

GTP ID: PNuTButR
PSN ID: jazza96uk
Car to be used: #18 Kyle Busch CAMRY
Race Date: 25th February

Signed up.

Hm. Give me a little bit. Probably the 25th for now.

If not, I may have something come up or I might want to race with Tom and the gang and want to go 3rd.

Cowboys965
Hm. Give me a little bit. Probably the 25th for now.

If not, I may have something come up or I might want to race with Tom and the gang and want to go 3rd.

Ok, I'll sign you up for the 25th.
You can race both if you like?

Cowboys965
Wait, is the race on for this Saturday anymore? :boggled:

Yep, there's 2 races. One for the 25th February, and one for the 3rd of March.

Tonight's lobby is at 11pm :sly:

It says that the lobby opens 10pm, race begins 11. :confused:

????? Is it open?

I guess it's not on then -_- especially as it was scheduled for 11pm and that was nearly half an hour ago.

I'm sorry but even if this race is starting at whatever time, I'm no longer participating. I was willing to race at the scheduled time but nothing has been said on the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back