- 2012 GT5 Daytona 500 - (Race 23:00 GMT / 18:00 EST 3/3)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 215 comments
I see 15 registered, and nobody in the 42. I'll take on the duties of avoiding jet dryers and give my 42 car one last run before I move on to the 83 :)

GTP ID: MÜLE_9242
PSN ID: MULE_9242
Car to be used: #42 Juan Montoya Chevy

MÜLE_9242
I see 15 registered, and nobody in the 42. I'll take on the duties of avoiding jet dryers and give my 42 car one last run before I move on to the 83 :)

GTP ID: MÜLE_9242
PSN ID: MULE_9242
Car to be used: #42 Juan Montoya Chevy

And that fills up the grid for the race. :)

This is definitely going to be an interesting race.

Think we are all retiring our cars here 👍

The best way to retire a car is on a rollback, in a hundred pieces. That way, there's no temptation to weld it all back together and run it again. 👍

Left Turn
My car has 1500 miles on it with full power. I think Saturday will be the final nail in the coffin.

My #14 car from Sprint Cup Season 2 has over 6,500 miles and still at full power. Did do a couple rebuilds, though.

can`t make it you may remove me from the list sorry, i can`t wait for the daytona 500 for gtp season 3

Cowboys965
Can I run the '10 Vickers? It's broken in, tuned, and is not a silver eyesore.

Sorry, I can't just change that now, as some other people might have wanted to use a 2010 car. It'll also be a bit odd being the only 2010 car on the track.

TomMcD
I would put my life on us not having a full grid. People are bound to not turn up.

SUfan, if you're still interested, I could put you down for a reserve driver?

jkt008
Sorry, I can't just change that now, as some other people might have wanted to use a 2010 car. It'll also be a bit odd being the only 2010 car on the track.

Sorry, I'll use the '11 then, it's only blue and Red Bull ran a blue car in '11 too with the silver.

I'll be on 10 minutes before the race. I'll be ready to roll if I am needed to fill a spot. My PSN in M-Stall41 for anyone who wants to add me

I'll be on 10 minutes before the race. I'll be ready to roll if I am needed to fill a spot. My PSN in M-Stall41 for anyone who wants to add me

I'm tired after a busy week and have had a 🤬 day, I really don't have the energy or patience to sit down for three hours to race and stay up till 2am. You can have my space mate.

Best of luck to everyone from the Sprint Cup 👍

Hoping all our American counterparts are safe and well after the news of the tornado's today, and that you are all able to race 👍

Knelly
Hoping all our American counterparts are safe and well after the news of the tornado's today, and that you are all able to race 👍

My hopes to all of you as well. 👍

Lobby for race now open.

1472-6118-4130-9220-4031

Good luck.

Apparently the servers have been real junk today, so watch out.

Back