<<!--2012 New Years Raffle [CLOSED] --!>>

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 169 comments
The google doc from my signature has been updated!

3 new sheets added:
Incompleted model series
Completed model series
Missing models (all models that I don't own in 0/0) <== Choose here for the raffle.

Cheers 👍

Do you have a license to sing?

No, no entertainment licence and you really wouldn't want to hear it anyway, although thanks to the post above I now have that song stuck in my head, cheers :grumpy:

Hi mate.
All a bit hard to work out in the middle of the night after working. :)
If you can see something in my list you would like I am in otherwise its another drink and off to the telly.:)
I can send on the 20th if interested.
Cheers mate thanks.:)👍

Hi mate.
All a bit hard to work out in the middle of the night after working. :)
If you can see something in my list you would like I am in otherwise its another drink and off to the telly.:)
I can send on the 20th if interested.
Cheers mate thanks.:)👍

Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato R '97 <== check!

Please specify which color :)

Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato R '97 <== check!

Please specify which color :)

This could be embarrassing.
It's actually a Cuore TR-XX AVAnzato R (j)97 in black.
Sorry mate have fixed.
It's still small and ugly tho:)

In the bottom there are a few sheets....

But I considered to also allow people to join with a 0/0 car of a model I already have, from now on!
It should be able for everybody to join and not only a small group that owns a lot of 0/0.

Just because it will be new year soon and that we have to start nicely!

Last edited:
,---------------------------------------------------------------------.
|JK83 (PSN;urabus098)........................................ ...........................|
|FORD GT 05 Mark II Black Clearcoat.................................................|
|Send date: 2011-12-21...................................................... ..........|
|Donate prizes museumcards and horns to ...100th poster on this thread.|
|Donate prizes gear to PSN 100th poster on this thread .......................|
|Donate prizes paint to 100th poster on this thread.............................|
`---------------------------------------------------------------------'

,---------------------------------------------------------------------.
|JK83 (PSN;urabus098)........................................ ...........................|
|FORD GT 05 Mark II Black Clearcoat.................................................|
|Send date: 2011-12-21...................................................... ..........|
|Donate prizes museumcards and horns to ...100th poster on this thread.|
|Donate prizes gear to PSN 100th poster on this thread .......................|
|Donate prizes paint to 100th poster on this thread.............................|
`---------------------------------------------------------------------'

Welcome onboard mate!

,--------------------------------------------------------------------.
|Zach_Attack_2011.....................................................................|
|Loctite Mugen NSX 01'................................................................|
|Send date: 2011-12-20...............................................................|
|Donate prizes museumcards and horns to PSN Killer_Zach_88.............|
|Donate prizes gear to PSN Killer_Zach_88.......................................|
|Donate prizes paint to PSN Killer_Zach_88......................................|
`-------------------------------------------------------------------'

,--------------------------------------------------------------------.
|Zach_Attack_2011.....................................................................|
|Loctite Mugen NSX 01'................................................................|
|Send date: 2011-12-20...............................................................|
|Donate prizes museumcards and horns to PSN Killer_Zach_88.............|
|Donate prizes gear to PSN Killer_Zach_88.......................................|
|Donate prizes paint to PSN Killer_Zach_88......................................|
`-------------------------------------------------------------------'

Nice chosen car mate, you too welcome onboard! :-)

In the bottom there are a few sheets....

But I considered to also allow people to join with a 0/0 car of a model I already have, from now on!
It should be able for everybody to join and not only a small group that owns a lot of 0/0.

Just because it will be new year soon and that we have to start nicely!

soo i can do 5 entries for my cars ? or am i still getting this wrong:dunce: ?

Patriot Blue Pearl Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04

,---------------------------------------------------------------.
|Monatsende.........................................................................|
Send date: 2011-11-30
|Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 - Patriot Blue Pearl....|
|Donate prizes museumcards and horns to PSN : .........................|
|Donate prizes gear to PSN : ...................................................|
|Donate prizes paint to PSN : ..................................................|
`---------------------------------------------------------------'

Is this any good? It´s not listed in the OP behind my name. :(

Hey, i sent the prelude but something went funky during the send, so I just wanted to confirm the car was received?

Is this any good? It´s not listed in the OP behind my name. :(

Sorry, I'll add it now!

Hey, i sent the prelude but something went funky during the send, so I just wanted to confirm the car was received?

I'll have a look, but that can take a few hours before I have access to the ps3.
Hope it came in mate, I let you know asap!

Hi mate,

Sorry for the long wait, but the car did come in perfectly. (Have not looked at 0/0 stats, but it is hanging in my giftbox :P)

Cheers 👍!

Back