<<!--2012 New Years Raffle [CLOSED] --!>>

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 169 comments
You stop being a jerk, your not allowed to join anyway.
But to answer your question, ever seen a lottery that pays more then they receive?!

This conversation has now ended, so you know.

Zamado

one_chipotle
Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V &#8216;98 - Blu Cosmo Metallizzato
Send date: 2012-01-04*
Donate prizes museumcards and horns to <name later>
Donate prizes gear to <name later>

* - let me know if ok

Last edited:
I'm in, but will need to wait until next saturday for me to access my alt account to see if I have something there for you to use as entry fee for this, and keeping our 4 days for trade with my main account for the next OCD, otherwise I will use the 18th for my entry fee, because I'm not booking more trades before 2012, since I will be with more access to my PS3 during that time, so I will be playing more and not wanting to be bothered with trades (as well as sending most of what I have booked for crypto during the same time frame).

Im not sure what document you ment i could find your required 0/0 cars in but im sure i have a quad cab in a colour you need, if i win send me everything but the museum cards, they can go to whoevder wants them, im not sure when i can send as i owe ch1potle a few cars but it will be before the 31st, thanks for the early send, i'll send the lupo before reset.

Im not sure what document you ment i could find your required 0/0 cars in but im sure i have a quad cab in a colour you need, if i win send me everything but the museum cards, they can go to whoevder wants them, im not sure when i can send as i owe ch1potle a few cars but it will be before the 31st, thanks for the early send, i'll send the lupo before reset.

That`s not the form that is requested. My opinion...

one_chipotle
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT ‘81 in Adventure Toning
Send date: 2012-01-04*
Donate prizes museumcards and horns to <name later>
Donate prizes gear to <name later>

* - let me know if ok

It has to be a model which I don't own any color from yet. Just to make a first 100% 0/0 models. It is fine if you specify later cards/horns and stuff..

I'm in, but will need to wait until next saturday for me to access my alt account to see if I have something there for you to use as entry fee for this, and keeping our 4 days for trade with my main account for the next OCD, otherwise I will use the 18th for my entry fee, because I'm not booking more trades before 2012, since I will be with more access to my PS3 during that time, so I will be playing more and not wanting to be bothered with trades (as well as sending most of what I have booked for crypto during the same time frame).

Yeah see mate, I write you down and let me know what details you can come up with.

Cool you joining.. in my signature there is a google doc with 3 columns, marked cars I have or have pending. 👍

It has to be a model which I don't own any color from yet. Just to make a first 100% 0/0 models. It is fine if you specify later cards/horns and stuff..

OK so am I reading your doc incorrectly? There are no marks by these Toyotas :dunce:

OK so am I reading your doc incorrectly? There are no marks by these Toyotas :dunce:

The document might not be properly sorted. Let me check for myself *doubt*

I filtered the Origin model on Celica..and got as result:
Confident Two-Tone Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81 x

Last edited:
Yeah when I filter on the doc, everybody who is looking gets the same...

I didn`t find a car on my second PS3.
clean_ps3.jpg

I`m sure I will find on my other system.

Sorry, just checked and those are all doubles in color of models I already have.
This thread is for new (missing) models only.

PM me if you need more explanation :)

Patriot Blue Pearl Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04

,---------------------------------------------------------------.
|Monatsende.........................................................................|
Send date: 2011-11-30
|Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 - Patriot Blue Pearl....|
|Donate prizes museumcards and horns to PSN : .........................|
|Donate prizes gear to PSN : ...................................................|
|Donate prizes paint to PSN : ..................................................|
`---------------------------------------------------------------'

|Monatsende.........................................................................|
|Donate prizes museumcards and horns to PSN : .......Outeke........|
|Donate prizes gear to PSN : .............I love gt5........................|
|Donate prizes paint to PSN : ..............Carl3456........................|

done :lol:

Tomorrow I will produce a list of all models I currently DON'T own from this Excel sheet.
I'll add it to a tab..for everybody to choose :)

|Donate prizes museumcards and horns to PSN : .........................|
|Donate prizes gear to PSN : ...................................................|
|Donate prizes paint to PSN : ..................................................|
That doesn't look like the correct form...
You just offered the 1 car i have and could see that Outeke needed -_-

Tomorrow I will produce a list of all models I currently DON'T own from this Excel sheet.
I'll add it to a tab..for everybody to choose :)

That doesn't look like the correct form...
You just offered the 1 car i have and could see that Outeke needed -_-

I am pretty sure that you`ll find another car when you have seen Outeke`s new Excel sheet. 👍

powerstrokin06
send: 12-1-11

I got your Lupo GTI Cup Car #63 RED
psn: powerstrokin06

Welcome onboard mate, please choose a model to send that I currently don't own (any color). I came early to work, so I can produce a list of all models that I yet miss.

Cheers 👍

Back