SmittMan's 1 Year Anniversary Mega Raffle!

• Thread starter SmittMan
  • 122 comments
I'm gonna change the rules a but so its a bit fairer. Because most of you only want 1 thing,
I will do a separate car and ticket draw meaning that the most one person can get is a car and a ticket.
This will mean there is a bigger chance that more people will win something.

I'm gonna change the rules a but so its a bit fairer. Because most of you only want 1 thing,
I will do a separate car and ticket draw meaning that the most one person can get is a car and a ticket.
This will mean there is a bigger chance that more people will win something.

yay

Glad you like it.

of course
eusa_clap.gif

which of the CARS is 0/0/0 ?

can a person win multiple prizes if their # is picked more than once or is it you win a prize and your eliminated from the rest of the raffle

@Carl Not Many, sorry if that affects you entering.
@F1 Stig The most you can win is 1 ticket and 1 car to make it more fair so once your number is picked it gets eliminated in the draw it's in (ticket or car)

Draw takes place tomorrow,
If you are taking part try to be on either GTPlanet or PSN once a day during the next week or two.
Because if you win, I don't want to have to still be giving out prizes in March or April.
I'd like to give them all out by February.

Updated First Post, Gordon GT is added to the draw #32.
Draw is taking place later, I am currently updating GT5, slow Internet connection :(.

Decided to add the Toyota 86 GT cause it's 0 miles and someones probably collecting them.

It isnt rare ;) , you can just go to the dealership and buy 1 :)
The 86 GT concept'11 , now thats the rare one

Latest Posts

Back