2017 Formula 1 United States Grand PrixFormula 1 

Can I just say that 40 laps in, COTA already is turning out to be a decent race?
It's because it's not a 1 stop race from the softest to the middle compound tyres. Weary Pirelli tyres and uncertainty is what has made F1 over the last few years worth watching.

I'm enjoying how hard the field is racing. Yeah, Hamilton is running away with it, but it's not a boring race.

Kimi having issues?

Cgfdnul.gif

What the hell was that strategy about, was his tires that gone that he couldn't make 3 more laps, Bottas having a weird race. No where near the pace of his team mate, stints not working his way and so on.

What the hell was that strategy about, was his tires that gone that he couldn't make 3 more laps, Bottas having a weird race.
It'll be to cover off a late safety car. 1 lap on Pinks against others on worn tyres. IDK, seems like the only reason.

Bottas hasn't done very well today at defending his position. Maybe I'm just used to Hamilton and Rosberg having a tendency to get the elbows out when threatened.

What the hell was that strategy about, was his tires that gone that he couldn't make 3 more laps, Bottas having a weird race. No where near the pace of his team mate, stints not working his way and so on.
Flat spot.

Back