2017 Formula 1 United States Grand PrixFormula 1 

Max driver of the day.

Definitely :D

The entire weekend nobody gets a penalty for track limits, and now something brilliants gets punished.

Ericsson being turned into by Kevin "Suck My Balls" Magnussen was the brilliant move that was punished, unfortunately both Verstappen and Ricciardio were pushing track limits too much in overtakes. Gutted for Verstappen but that's how it is.

Wow. Max got jobbed. I've been seeing guys cut turn 6 or 8 (not sure which) the same way all weekend. Yet Max gets penalized for his cut?

We have seen some great racing and overtakes. This final action of the FIA after the race...is well....(feels?)unfair?
RBR already protested. This is not how podiumplaces should end. Second time forMax he has to leave the room. Keep your head cool...

He was off the track.

Attachments

• youtu.be-image.jpg
    youtu.be-image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 76
Mercedes win the Constructors for a fourth consecutive year.

And Hamilton only needs to finish fifth or better in Mexico to win the World Championship, regardless of what Vettel does...

Eh, seeing the replay... 4 wheels off the track, yeah. But as it's being said a lot, we see them extending everywhere and this was penalty worthy? It was what? Only a couple CMs out of boundaries?

Perhaps Max felt that running off track was the only way to ensure he didn't have a Ferrari in his sidepod. Again.

This. He went for an all or nothing move where Kimi easily could have shunted him off. I wonder if they would have judged this differently if Kimi didn't move over to the left side giving Max more space?

Sainz driver of the day. To jump into a brand new team and perform that well is nothing short of stunning. Didn't vote for Max because anything less than what he got wouldn't have been a good drive at all

Perhaps Max felt that running off track was the only way to ensure he didn't have a Ferrari in his sidepod. Again.
That's what they just explained during the after race replays on (biased Dutch) television.

Rule is a rule but this again feels so unfair. Other similar overtakes during this season are not penalized with five seconds.

Latest Posts

Back