2017 NASCAR Discussion threadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,756 comments
The top five is full of aggressive drivers. They'll never make it to the end.

Also, what happened to no commercials?

This is stupid, I want to stop watching but Almirola is still driving a clean car and so has a decent chance. Otherwise I would have stopped a long time ago.

Maybe if NASCAR let teams put new fender on the cars, there would be a lot more cars finishing. I seem to remember a fan favorite going on to win at Talladega about 15 years ago with a new bumper.
Slippery slope. NASCAR had to draw a line somewhere, this is where they chose (with driver's approval).

I think they got it wrong. My friend gave me a great idea--- allow the 5 minute clock to start at the drop of the next green flag (if your wreck caused a caution).
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN YOU ***** STOP ******* WRECKING?!
I think some of these wrecks [please read: a portion] have nothing to do with the new format, really. Yes, they need to stop wrecking--- but that's what happens when you get 4-6 newbies out there. Think about it- we're missing Gordon, Edwards, Biffle, and Stewart at least. You just lost 60+years of experience there.

Now that they stopped wrecking were back to good old NASCAR racing!
Elliot's looking good!

Slippery slope. NASCAR had to draw a line somewhere, this is where they chose (with driver's approval).

I think they got it wrong. My friend gave me a great idea--- allow the 5 minute clock to start at the drop of the next green flag (if your wreck caused a caution).

I think some of these wrecks [please read: a portion] have nothing to do with the new format, really. Yes, they need to stop wrecking--- but that's what happens when you get 4-6 newbies out there. Think about it- we're missing Gordon, Edwards, Biffle, and Stewart at least. You just lost 60+years of experience there.
Sixty years, plus Edwards and Biffle. :lol:

Back