2024 BMW 5-series and i5 (G60)

Good god almight this car is atrocious. The interior is lit up like Comfort Inn and as an avid hotel goer and I can tell you the more colorful lights a hotel has on it the more desperate they are for your money. No thanks.

Could this car possibly be less classy? I'm not sure because it seems BMW has set their hole digger to full steam ahead. I wonder how deep it'll get.
BMW is now designed to attract people who have money but absolutely no tastes (people from communist countries) or who has not even any idea what is car should be or functions, all the while satisfying environmental regulations....

Anyhow, another video

Sorry, y’all. Can’t beat this overall. I don’t care about 700bhp+ and all the “i” stuff. I can see how it’s related to the E39. God bless everyone that embrace all that tech. I still use a key & tumbler to lock and unlock my car door. ;)
View attachment 1367700
E28 is nice and yeah E39 is cool and all but E34 is peak M5 for me, especially in Daytona Violet.
BMW-E34-M5-photos-24.jpg

E39 is the pinnacle of BMW, the perfect blend of elegant design, performance, and luxury. Older cars were just that, old, and weren't really all that premium.

2001-bmw-m5-main.jpg

f2b0f7_5f419b43f2694405a1a7608b672817a9~mv2.jpg

Plus, it's famous for being the perfect choice to drive fast and far comfortably.

hq720.jpg

It is the perfect sedan.

Last edited:
why we still don't have either one of these cars: E28, E39, E34 in GT, it is beyond me... Kaz and PD should get out of their offices more often and get educated ;)

This promo video is atrociious and my comment on it summed it up.

I did say before when they showed that leaked rear quarter it be ugly, so low and behold.

I wonder what kind if tasteless asshat BMW M marketing is targeting.....? :cool:

For me the best was in this order:
4. E60
3. F90,
2. E28,
1. E39!!! all the way.

edit add: found this in the archives, noice!!!

04axx058.jpg

So cool retro classic goodness!!

Last edited:
I officially cannot call myself a BMW fan now... Less so than ever at least...

BMW is no longer talking to me, And I feel BMW Division has lost the plot...

More than ever, Miata is the answer.

This is the least M5 of all the M5, ironically despite having the most amount of power....

Too much and roo expensive for what it is...
Why ? Who is going to buy this car ? For what purposes?
I can guarantee the person buying this car will not use it for what or how much power it has... This is all gonna go to waste....
If that's the new definition of luxury, I want none of it...

Stupid and pointless IMHO

But I guess BMW doesn't care, as long as there is money going to them.

And so i too can play that game, no longer care about how stupid this is getting for BMW

I am moving on, BMW has truly defaced the one M cars that I thought BMw would have not dared comprising.

So long suckers at BMW

Edit: the car is not terrible, but the image they are tying to convey about it and the people they are trying to chase and what this car has become is just no longer what it's predecessors have so carefully crafted their image... This car is drifting away and shredding its previous image for something I don't recognize anymore.

This is certainly an achievement for BMW, but I am really not sure they should have gone in this direction.
Marketing department is definitely aiming at people with money for which image of power is more important than anything in their life... "How to step over everyone else so that you can continue to be that egotistical selfish man"

Mpower is going down the drain in my eyes.

Edit 2: I really wish BMW took inspiration with the T.50
Less is more... More is not necessarily better.

The world cannot go to the more powerful...
It has to go to the people.

Last edited:

This is the least M5 of all the M5, ironically despite having the most amount of power....

I can guarantee the person buying this car will not use it for what or how much power it has... This is all gonna go to waste....

And so i too can play that game, no longer care about how stupid this is getting for BMW

I am moving on, BMW has truly defaced the one M cars that I thought BMw would have not dared comprising.

So long suckers at BMW

Edit: the car is not terrible, but the image they are tying to convey about it and the people they are trying to chase and what this car has become is just no longer what it's predecessors have so carefully crafted their image... This car is drifting away and shredding its previous image for something I don't recognize anymore.

This is certainly an achievement for BMW, but I am really not sure they should have gone in this direction.
Marketing department is definitely aiming at people with money for which image of power is more important than anything in their life... "How to step over everyone else so that you can continue to be that egotistical selfish man"

Vine Wtf GIF

So long suckers at BMW

Obviously the customers that want one will buy one. It’s got all the lastest tech. It’s an auto. It has enough power to overtake many other powerful cars. It’s new.

M cars were never for the “normal” people. That’s what the 528e, 525, 530, 535, were for. Just like the first M5 was out of reach for “the people”, the new M5 is the same.
I mean, look… just like anyone could buy a 1987 Mustang LX four-cylinder, tick a box for the 5.0(4.9L) option and pretty much be as quick as an M car. Someone can buy a Mustang Dark Horse and damn near run with the new M5. The difference is the quality and top of the line exclusivity of what a person buys an M car for. Hasn’t changed in the life of Bayerische Motoren Werke Motorsport.

Back