2024 Dodge Charger - Stellantis' First All New Muscle Car, and it's an EV

Both the coupe and sedan are 207 inches long.

To put that into perspective:
18 inches longer than the new Mustang.
10 inches longer than the Challenger.
9 inches longer than the Chrysler 300.
7 inches longer than the old Charger and Durango.
3 inches longer than the Dodge Intrepid.
5 inches shorter than the 1998-2011 Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis/Town Car.

It’s a pig, even for full-size sedan standards.
It's just an inch shorter than a LWB S-Class. :eek: :lol:

The Gas versions should weigh around 4300 which is not bad considering this generation is larger in all dimensions than the last generation and has AWD
IMG_7863.png

Last Charger was larger than those cars.
Nonsense. It was obviously longer because it's a full-size sedan but it was the same width and not nearly as tall. This new car is a sedan form-factor that is as tall as a mid-size SUV which is ridiculous.

Nonsense. It was obviously longer because it's a full-size sedan but it was the same width and not nearly as tall. This new car is a sedan form-factor that is as tall as a mid-size SUV which is ridiculous.
I was talking about the last Charger still being larger than the 2 cars you are comparing to in the video”

Also…

The XT5 is 66.1 inches tall
2023 Cherokee 67.8″

2020 Impala is 58.9
2020 Stinger GT is 55.1″
2025 Charger is 57.8 inches
2023 Charger is 57.6 to 58.5

Your eyes are playing tricks on you my guy. It’s not wise to judge with the naked eye…

Last edited:
2025 Charger is 57.8 inches
Where did you get this? Dodge hasn't released the height of the car yet. We only know its length and width. No reputable source lists a height for the car, although I noticed that Google AI lists a number for some reason. I assume that number is bogus. We already know that the new Charger is longer and wider than even a Widebody of the current car, and it is very obviously visibly taller.

Last edited:
Where did you get this? Dodge hasn't released the height of the car yet. We only know its length and width. No reputable source lists a height for the car, although I noticed that Google AI lists a number for some reason. I assume that number is bogus. We already know that the new Charger is longer and wider than even a Widebody of the current car, and it is very obviously visibly taller.
Everything has been release when the production model was shown in full….its only been since March 5th!!! And correction it’s 58.9-59 inches for the Charger Coupe. Which is just about the same as the previous AWD Charger. The difference is that the new Charger design is cut low slung. Green house area is larger while the body is slimmer.

Last edited:
Everything has been release when the production model was shown in full….its only been since March 5th!!! And correction it’s 58.9-59 inches for the Charger Coupe. Which is just about the same as the previous AWD Charger. The difference is that the new Charger design is cut low slung. Green house area is larger while the body is slimmer.

I did my own digging for the Stellantis press kit and found it here. I find it odd that Auto Evolution is the only place that links to the data sheet or has published specifications - while companies like Motor Trend have mentioned numbers, they're not providing the data sheet, and their own spec sheets haven't been published. They must be taking the "preliminary" specs with a grain of salt.

Regardless, the car is big as ****, I think that's pretty clear.

Back