2024 Ferrari F250 (LaFerrari replacement)

I prefer the rear view than the front, and for me the McLaren is nicer anyway - don't care if it's a "true" successor to the P1.

The new Ferrari thing is definitely the black stripe at the front. Paint that red and you've got me sold tbh. There's a lot of F40 in it I feel.

Edit: this is what I feel we saw in the 80s/90s pinups we used to have.

Last edited:
The new Ferrari thing is definitely the black stripe at the front. Paint that red and you've got me sold tbh. There's a lot of F40 in it I feel.

Edit: this is what I feel we saw in the 80s/90s pinups we used to have.
Retro design stuff. Tbh I'm not sold on how the Cilindri looks but for some reason I love this one. It hits the nostalgic/futuristic vibe just right IMO

Its distinctive in its looks in the way the W1 isn't. Doesn't bother me that its not a V12. Neither were the 288 or F40. Not entirely convinced the 'Plexiglass Daytona' front treatment works on this as well as it does the 12Cilindri, but it will probably grow on me the more i see it. It has several stylistict nods to the F40 without being too retro which i like. Those front wishbones are a work of art!

I'll have mine in Verde Masoni Opaco. No stripe. No numbers. Silver wheels and a red drivers seat. Please.

Last edited:
Whoa, this looks great. Between this and the 12Cilindri I am a fan of Ferrari design lately. Very modern without looking overly designed or complicated, but still uniquely Ferrari.

Don't mind the V6 if it's plenty powerful and fast. Maybe it won't sound as good as a V8, V10 or V12 but oh well.

Definitely a better looking car than the LaF and perhaps even the Enzo. I'm definitely getting 80s/90s vibes from it - pretty much love the integrated NACA-looking duct and the wrap-around wing. The view from head-on looks like a group C car...which is cool. I think a V12 would have been better, but we'll see how the V6 is. I have to say....thank god they reverted to the F## naming convention. I don't know how you keep piling on "superlatives" like they did with the Enzo and LaFerrari.

Last edited:
I see 356 Daytona (the bonnet/hood), Enzo (profile angle), and the 488 Pista (front intake).

I like it. I do think it'd look better to my eyes if the hood weren't two-toned.

It almost, almost looks 90's concept-ish in design.

It's growing on me much faster than the 12cillindri ever did. I really like the front shape, since it's not all curved, and the black panel at the front works well in the overall design.

I'd say it looks clearly better than the La Ferrari.

One comment I saw calling the F80, "it's like a beautiful ugly car". I see what they mean. Looks to me like function over style or function becomes form and style. There are benefits from it like using actual buttons and it does look different at least. Sounds like it will be rapid too, it is great that cars like this and W1 are still being made. They should make them while they can and maybe hire some designers who can add elegance to the designs in the future.

MSZ
Powered by a small-ish V6 engine. Some people ain't going to like this.
This reminded me of the AMG One. Which uses a 1.6 litre V6 from the Formula One car. And is dominating the Nurburgring Nordschleife production car lap time at the moment.

But saying that, I agree. Losing the V12 is a shame. Although personally I think that the Temerario losing the iconic V10 sound which made the baby Lambo such a joy to hear is worse.

The V6 is the F163 engine out of the 499P, so despite all the criticism (elsewhere), Ferrari is still going to be able to market that the V6 has race-winning pedigree.

Last edited:
My first thought seeing the thumbnail was one of those LEGO scale models. Then it dawned on me.

I think the F80 lacks the striking appearance of its predecessors, although it’s less ugly than the LaFerrari. The problem is that you can put the F80 next to the SF90 Stradale and the SP3 Daytona, and you cannot immediately tell which one of them is THE halo car. Much easier with the older models.

I also think the overall design could have been more beautiful if the black line across the nose wasn’t so fat. They missed a design opportunity to make a curvy transition between the headlights and a narrower black line sized similar to the 12Cillindri.

My first thought seeing the thumbnail was one of those LEGO scale models. Then it dawned on me.

I think the F80 lacks the striking appearance of its predecessors, although it’s less ugly than the LaFerrari. The problem is that you can put the F80 next to the SF90 Stradale and the SP3 Daytona, and you cannot immediately tell which one of them is THE halo car. Much easier with the older models.
I'd argue this is less about the F80 itself (I mean how insane would it have to look to be clearly a higher model than the SP3?) and more than Ferrari has a lot of models out and a less clear hierarchy now. When the F40, F50, and Enzo came out, they were unquestionably the halo models. But the SF90 and SP3 are kind of Halo models too....not ultimate Halo, but somewhat Halo. That didn't exist in the past.

I'd argue this is less about the F80 itself (I mean how insane would it have to look to be clearly a higher model than the SP3?) and more than Ferrari has a lot of models out and a less clear hierarchy now. When the F40, F50, and Enzo came out, they were unquestionably the halo models. But the SF90 and SP3 are kind of Halo models too....not ultimate Halo, but somewhat Halo. That didn't exist in the past.
Exactly.

perhaps even the Enzo
Clean them glasses bud, it's a miracle you can walk a straight line in them things.

This thing is a lot like the new Mclaren, it's cool but I wouldn't call it good. It certainly isn't pretty. It's not quite as purposeful as the F40 while also not nearly as elegant as the Enzo...so somewhere near the F50, which I love for its unique design, but which frankly is hideously ugly. I am very happy it's called F80. Keep it simple.

Please Porsche, set these boys straight.

Last edited:
I never thought the Ferrari LaFerrari looked atrocious; I just never thought it was beautiful. This Ferrari F80 is just a jaw-dropper of a car. It isn't gorgeous, but I do think this car makes a statement without saying anything. It is stylishly evil. With its low appearance and stance, it looks like it can cut through the wind at speed like it's nothing. I'm intrigued about the Ferrari F80.

As for the intricate details, I'll try to remember as much as I can. The 3-something liter, twin-turbo/biturbo hybrid V6 makes "only" 900 horsepower. Then the motors bump the hp up to 1200. It also has all-wheel drive. This is dream car stuff here. I don't know how anyone can complain over these figures. What, you want this car to have some quad-turbo 1200 hp W16-type engine or something? I think this was the same complaint people made when the 2010s Ford GT had a V6 instead of some V8. Some people can just be very picky. I just say get excited for this car if you're any sort of car fan.

Forza Ferrari!

Back