2024 NTT INDYCAR SERIESOpen Wheel 

• Thread starter Spirit
  • 182 comments
No, people telling you to take responsibility for a change (as a 34 year old, no less) and to not casually enable rotten fan behavior isn't harassment, Agustin.

I guess all bets are off on who his rancid fanbase will try to pile on this weekend. Zak Brown for cutting off the infallible Juncos team? Siegel for existing in a car only Saint Agustin may touch? Ilott because they're feeling nostalgic for last year when they could do that without attracting as much negative attention?

So what exactly did Juncos accomplish here? It feels like the damage control was to shoot themselves in the foot a second time and hope they can attract a buyer.

Canapino is out, Siegel is in and JHR has shot themselves in the foot even more..

Really hate it for everyone else on that team because it cannot be fun right now.

You know, I think I already can name a driver Dale Coyne could use for the rest of the year and the best part is they already are familiar with him. Spoiler: He's the guy in the other JHR car that ISN'T having a lunatic meltdown over minor incidents.

You know, I think I already can name a driver Dale Coyne could use for the rest of the year and the best part is they already are familiar with him. Spoiler: He's the guy in the other JHR car that ISN'T having a lunatic meltdown over minor incidents.
....Grosjean is not exactly a model of Emotional Maturity either....

....Grosjean is not exactly a model of Emotional Maturity either....
And yet in comparison, his moments suddenly seem minor after what we witnessed.

Last edited:
And apparently you can't stream anything from FOX without having a cable subscription like I can with Peacock.

Not Cool Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

On one hand, we're back at the Old Fart circlejerk convention (Because everyone totally wanted that).

On the other, no more terrible camerawork since this will be merely feed for Fox to work with while IMS Produces it (So no repeat of Sonoma where Truex ran out of gas yet the Cameras didn't catch it).

And the best part (Hopefully): No more Ferucci Lovefest from his Manager Townsend Bell (and here I was thinking Rusty in the booth at ESPN while his son was in the car was unbearable).

Last edited:
And apparently you can't stream anything from FOX without having a cable subscription like I can with Peacock.

Not Cool Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Ummm, yeah but you have to pay for the premium subscription of Peacock to even get Indy Nxt. Too many stredaming services and an not paying for all of them so don't see the difference.

Ummm, yeah but you have to pay for the premium subscription of Peacock to even get Indy Nxt. Too many stredaming services and an not paying for all of them so don't see the difference.
The difference is me paying 6 dollars a month to Peacock to be able to watch Indycar races vs paying over 100 bucks a month to get cable TV again to watch Indycar on Fox.

I'm probably just going to start watching the highlights on YouTube like I do with F1 when next season comes around.

The difference is me paying 6 dollars a month to Peacock to be able to watch Indycar races vs paying over 100 bucks a month to get cable TV again to watch Indycar on Fox.

I'm probably just going to start watching the highlights on YouTube like I do with F1 when next season comes around.
Something interesting to consider: I'm a Amazon Prime member and one of the benefits I recently discovered is Prime TV and with it, various sports channels (Including Speed Sport 1, Fox Sports and NBC Sports). There's even an F1 channel that shows replays of the entire practice, qualifying and race broadcasts. Would that be worth a look for you?

Last edited:
The use of the FOX Sports App to watch races was mentioned, but the full streaming plan, which is due to launch in the fall, will be available under the new super bundle that brings ESPN, FOX and Warner Bros Discovery together under the Venu Sports banner.

LOL, the week Indycar announces their new TV deal on Fox they get bumped to Peacock from USA so they can show it raining at a Nascar oval. Its like the bad old days on Espn.

NBC waited until the last second and the commercial break was ending on CNBC to show the race.

Last edited:
It seems that Scott Dixon's run of amazing luck has ended, not even making the start and coming to a halt on the warm-up/formation laps at Mid-Ohio.

I love how IndyCar is growing their brand by broadcasting this race on tv!

Back