2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 3,539 comments
Right-wing outlets like National Review and The Federalist spilling so much ink on her makes so much sense in hindsight.

Started:

Screenshot_20240915-190007.png

Going:

Screenshot_20240915-185650.png

3f925fda-5551-4196-9f09-b48aeb0f7431.jpg

Last edited:
People said the reason Trump remained silent during the debate, is that it's him embracing "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" ...Harris might want to do the same, letting Trump make a fool out of himself with these toxic, desperate attacks. Anything related to Harris is like poison to him. :lol:

I really want Trump to lose now. More than before.

Last edited:
Likely won't happen, but someone in the media, please, please, please....

Try to get JD to comment on Laura's tweet given his wife's ethnicity. I just want to see if Laura has the guts to respond & just bomb Trump's campaign w/ infighting.
“Look, Kristen,” Vance began, “I make a mean chicken curry, I don’t think that it’s insulting for anybody to talk about their dietary preferences or what they want to do in the White House.”

“Do I agree with what Laura Loomer said about Kamala Harris? No, I don’t. I also don’t think that this is actually an issue of national import. Is Laura Loomer running for president? No,” he continued. “Kamala Harris is running for president, and whether you’re eating curry at your dinner table or fried chicken, things have gotten more expensive thanks to her policies.”

What a weak, little man. She made a comment that directly insulted his wife & all he can do is say, "I don't like it, but she's not running for President". JD, are you really that stupid? She's not a random citizen, she's in personal space proximity to the President, so it's incredibly bad optics to keep her around if she's going to keep posting racist, conspiracy, wack job remarks. Greene, Graham, & Tillis clearly see this as your own fellow senators.

Trump apparently targeted in another shooting attempt as he was on his golf course. He wasn't hit.
Guy didn't seem to be anywhere near him. Initial reports was that it was 2 people shooting at each other, but now it's apparently reported only the Secret Service fired shots.

I'm gonna take the conservative stance & believe Florida man was just out there exercising his right to carry. A patriot like Babbit, just trying to show Trump his AK-47 Supreme.

Couple questions.

First, does this one have another video out yet?

VBR
Dude writes and produces a song and video in less than 24 hours of the actual events...

🤬 LANGUAGE WARNING 🤬

You write and produce a song and video in less than 24 hours of the "actual events" (which you miss spectacularly)...you have to try to beat that record, right?

Second, and more broadly, why do Republicans keep trying to shoot Trump? Haley/Ramaswamy fan but voted for Trump in 2016. Also seemingly just completely unhinged, lol, which certainly fits.

Edit: Tulsi, too!

AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sure sign of mental instability right there.

Last edited:
Trump tells everyone that democrats are evil and destroying the country and the world and ruining everything. Trump looks like he's throwing the election. Trump supporters are scared and angry. Makes sense to me. If you actually believed half of the stuff Trump said, you'd be pretty pissed at the job he's doing right now.

Edit:

Ah, possibly a pro-Ukrainian supporter worried about Trump undermining the effort there. Also makes sense that someone like that might have motive.

Last edited:
I need another round on this one.

How is it that Taylor's Instagram post was more presidential than the response from the former president? Taylor was like... do your research, make your own decision, this is important. Trump responds with I hate her. You'd expect it to be the other way around. The former president should be showing decorum, the pop star should be like "I hate Trump". But no, the woman less than half his age is the model of maturity and thoughtfulness. It's the former president of the US that is the model of a childish tantrum. "Disgrace".

Last edited:
I need another round on this one.

How is it that Taylor's Instagram post was more presidential than the response from the former president? Taylor was like... do your research, make your own decision, this is important. Trump responds with I hate her. You'd expect it to be the other way around. The former president should be showing decorum, the pop star should be like "I hate Trump". But no, the woman less than half his age is the model of maturity and thoughtfulness. It's the former president of the US that is the model of a childish tantrum. "Disgrace".
I find the post slightly unusual for DT. His usual course of action would be to associate the hatred with some unnamed "other" party.

A lot of people are saying Taylor Swift is the most overrated singer of all time!

Something like that. I think Donald really misses Joe.

Blaming democrats for inciting this attempt not only appears to be completely wrong, it's a double-down on the kind of divisiveness that causes political violence in the first place. The manchild has learned nothing again.

Blaming democrats for inciting this attempt not only appears to be completely wrong, it's a double-down on the kind of divisiveness that causes political violence in the first place. The manchild has learned nothing again.
"When your back is against the wall, you need to turn around and fight." - John Major, sort of.

Last edited:
Back