Later:
GX-XhAcWAAABSyi.jpeg

Last edited:
Calvinball...

Trump walking off stage:

View attachment 1391024

Later:
View attachment 1391028

Two women just died in Georgia, and not because they were far along. One didn't even need an abortion, she needed a D&C, the embryo was dead. The second was told that she might die if she got pregnant, she got pregnant, and as soon as she realized it she tried an abortion on her own and died. Both of those were entirely predictable events given the abortion ban.

I guess Trump just wants to make stuff up and hope that people aren't reading these stories.

Edit:

Also Roe didn't even prevent states from banning late term abortions. That's just made up also.

Last edited:
Two women just died in Georgia, and not because they were far along. One didn't even need an abortion, she needed a D&C, the embryo was dead. The second was told that she might die if she got pregnant, she got pregnant, and as soon as she realized it she tried an abortion on her own and died. Both of those were entirely predictable events given the abortion ban.

I guess Trump just wants to make stuff up and hope that people aren't reading these stories.

Edit:

Also Roe didn't even prevent states from banning late term abortions. That's just made up also.
Every bit of his statements on abortion is made up. This guy openly says, "legal scholars, men, women, Republicans, Democrats, everyone says it should be with the states". Just absolute ignorance b/c abortion is overwhelmingly supported across the country whether it's gender, age, race, political party; only hard line Republicans do not support it whilst moderate Republicans favor it 67%.

The line, "You will no longer be thinking about it b/c it's with the states" completely misses the fact that that is exactly why everyone thinks about it b/c certain states are not only flat out banning it, but wanting anyone associated criminalized as well.

Last edited:
Every bit of his statements on abortion is made up. This guy openly says, "legal scholars, men, women, Republicans, Democrats, everyone says it should be with the states". Just absolute ignorance b/c abortion is overwhelmingly supported across the country whether it's gender, age, race, political party; only hard line Republicans do not support it whilst moderate Republicans favor it 67%.

The line, "You will no longer be thinking about it b/c it's with the states" completely misses the fact that that is exactly why everyone thinks about it b/c certain states are not only flat out banning it, but wanting anyone associated criminalized as well.

These two women's deaths are making national headlines and Trump's just... acting like it's not. I guess some of his followers really are that insulated.

These two women's deaths are making national headlines and Trump's just... acting like it's not. I guess some of his followers really are that insulated.
Cult 45, bro. His word is the only one that matters to them, no matter how stupid.

Back