2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 3,788 comments
vance was really good and confident at lying and pushing fake narrative.

Walz was struggling a bit at conveying the truth and calling out on the BS spewed on the other side.

That's my take on it.
People on the other side, we know how they saw the debate, they be mixing lies for truths.... Sad reality.

Last edited:
Bitch your pedo running mate relitigates it at every single speaking engagement and you even advocated for the constitutionally illiterate alternate electors scheme.
It's hard not to imagine Bill Hicks's voice saying "Yeah, 'cause've yewww!" after everything "JP" says...

Last edited:
“I would have asked the states to submit alternative slates of electors and let the country have the debate about what actually matters and what kind of an election that we had,” Vance said in an interview with the All-in Podcast on Monday, when asked multiple times what he would have done if he was in former Vice President Mike Pence’s position on Jan. 6, 2021.

When asked to clarify whether that means he would not certify the election results, he repeated that he would ask states to “submit alternative slates of electors.”

He had no problem speaking on 2020 election less than a month ago, but I guess you have to put him in a "safe space" to get an answer now.

Last edited:
It's all getting a bit much for 45, who's continuing to lose it bigly. I know he's beginning to resemble Beetlejuice but does he have to repeat everything three times over?:

Screenshot_20241003-004108.png

Last edited:
I really wish the media would talk about Trump's mental state. We talked about it with Biden and we need to talk about it with Trump.
Since he backed out of the 60 Minutes interview & was recently caught mixing up Iran & Kim Jong Un at his last rally, there have been a few media articles once again talking about his mental decline.

But yeah, I agree with you that there needs to be even more coverage. I'd never actually heard the term before, but a lot of folks have been saying media keeps sane-washing him.

This is an excellent discussion and analysis of the political situation:

Worth every second of it, to listen and fully understand
Very well understood by the two persons:

And this one too:

Back