2024 World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 1,117 comments
#51 Ferrari basically being told to throw elbows to keep the #7 Toyota behind it to give the #50 Ferrari a large enough gap to fix its door. I’m hoping it slows them both down enough to give the #2 Cadillac a chance to catch up and join the battle.

Edit: And the Toyota gets around the Ferrari for second.

Last edited:
If we were in gt7 i feel as if a lot of this contact would spin/pit… us into oblivion. Its feels as if contact physics/grip in the game is really being called out this race

If we were in gt7 i feel as if a lot of this contact would spin/pit… us into oblivion. Its feels as if contact physics/grip in the game is really being called out this race
This is because the AI has the weight of 100tonnes in the game.
A slight tap the AI gives you spins you, yet you need to hit them at full speed ram to move them a little of track.

Last edited:
A slight tap the AI gives you spins you, yet you need to hit them at full speed to move them a little of track.
+ the fact they have every imaginable aid enabled to keep them on their designated line. Even if you punt them on purpose to the wall/gravel trap, no matter how hard you hit, you get bogged down/spun while the artificial idiots effortlessly float back to the track.

I must’ve missed something thru the night. How come the #2 Cadillac dosent have a working windshield wiper?

+ the fact they have every imaginable aid enabled to keep them on their designated line. Even if you punt them on purpose to the wall/gravel trap, no matter how hard you hit, you get bogged down/spun while the artificial idiots effortlessly float back to the track.
I rammed one near full speed at the on the Mulsanne in the GT700, I went off even though I hit them right behind, they just went 1m off track.
I call the AI a train at a as they all are single file and I did get an photo where one of them was on slicks at Suzuka in the wet, doing 40km/h and the other AI would not pass this one AI because that is getting of the racing line,

A slight tap the AI gives you spins you, yet you need to hit them at full speed ram to move them a little of track.
I was referring to sport mode. Don’t really play single player much, if at all. But wow. 💩 over there too eh.

I was referring to sport mode. Don’t really play single player much, if at all. But wow. 💩 over there too eh.
Yeah thats the image, the "Train"

Still waiting on a penalty for that Ferrari.
Then you shall wait for a long time - that was a racing incident, the #51 was on the kerb at the Mulsanne.

As for the #50, it didn't seem as if they cut in front of any car in the pit lane (which is ultimately what an "unsafe release" is), and considering Nielsen jumping the gun probably caused the issues with the right-side door that forced them to take an extra pit, I doubt they'll be penalized for that, either.

51 under investigation for contact with the Toyota
Edit: 5 second penalty

Last edited:
Hartley is still in the car? Thought Toyota told him to come in to avoid any more track limit warnings as they show him sliding a bit.

And #51 under investigation now.

#51 Ferrari was just handed a 5 second penalty after contact the #8 Toyota.

Seems strange to just now hand down a penalty for an incident that happened a while ago.

Hungry Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Back