2024 World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 1,002 comments
Starting to think perhaps Outdoor Cycling should be reconsidered with the amount of driver injuries that keep happening before a race.

I discovered that Discovery+ has the full coverage of Le Mans this year again in this country, however they have now merged with HBO Max and today was the big restart of their new combined service (with new prices).

Anyway, I subscribed to HBO Max for a month so I should be able to watch all Le Mans practice, qualifying and race coverage via streaming. Hopefully :)

Motortrend TV channel will show all 24hrs of the race, with their random commercials inserted whenever they remember to do it.

I was pretty sure after Spa that Cadillac had the pace to be competitive, but I didn't see Alpine and BMW coming. Well, this is only time trial but still.

That was awesome, so many hypercars could have gone fastest but it was all luck with traffic.

The gaps at the front are tiny, which should make for an amazing race this weekend.

lm1.jpg
lm2.jpg
lm3.jpg
lm4.jpg

So, the streaming site is telling me that I can't subscribe for the race because of my location. I'm in the UK. Is that right?

I’m watching successfully from NL using HBO Max which has a Eurosport addon here.

If you have a TV subscription you can watch it on Eurosport 1/2 (it shifts around), or search for a way to get Eurosport otherwise.

Eurosport has the Radio Lemans commentary team like usual, top quality coverage.

Back