2024 World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 1,114 comments
Buemi earns that penalty for the Formula E driving but how does Estre get a free pass by driving thru the parking lot to make that pass?

I went back and looked at the in car stream from the #50 Ferrari and he did the same exact thing as the #7 Toyota in the yellow zone and didnt get a penalty. :odd:

Kobiyashi was on an absolute tare during the final half hour and damn near won it after qualifying way down the grid and a couple of mistakes. I don't see any team outside of Porsche Penske, AF Corse Ferrari or GR Toyota winning anything the remainder of the season.

Last edited:
No one is talking about how flawless the 27 Aston’s win was. It is crazy and almost unbelievable how perfect their race was. Also, at least at the track, the Manthey cars seemingly came from nowhere to complete the podium.

First 90minutes almost no gt3 coverage again, a lot of surprises with the hypercars, a few yellow flags but no 30+ minutes fcy or worse. Great entertainment :D
And Frankie Muniz!

And the Toyotas are still super strong in race conditions, which would be OK but they complain like a b…. all the time. I do respect their achievements but have no sympathy for them.

Back