2024 World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 1,122 comments
I can't believe Cadillac lost this race in this fashion. Even though Porsche and BMW did real well, this was Cadillacs race and they just had some crappy luck once again..what the heck man 🤦🏻

So many nice battles (lambo against alpine & peugeots), and many cars that performed a lot better than in previous races (especially alpine and "finally" peugeot).

Gt3 coverage got better (mentioned first time ~30 minutes into the race).
Solid race by the iron dames, Clemens Schmid performance was a lot better than what I've seen from him in the dtm :D

What are the points available for the last race?
I don't get if Team Championship and Driver Championship for Hypercar is stil up for grasp

Thanks

Drivers
6 Porsche-150 pts
50 Ferrari- 115
7 Toyota - 113

38 pts to win, #6 needs to only finish top 8 to clinch, the other 2 need a win and lots of help.

Manufactures
Porsche 161
Toyota 151
Ferrari 134

EDIT, this is wrong
25 to win so its Porsche vs Toyota, Ferrari is playing for 2nd place at best, at worst 3rd.

Any of the top 3 can still win with 38 points for a win, The rest are in a tight race for 4th with Lamborghini in last.

#12 JOTA has clinched the World Cup for Hypercar independents.

Last edited:

Michelle Gatting in the No. 92 Manthey PureRxcing Porsche 911 GT3 R.
Gatting’s outing for Manthey comes amid speculation that the German outfit is set for an alliance with the Iron Dames in 2025.

She will share the car with Gillian Henrion, the other rookie selected by the WEC, and Bronze-rated Celia Martin, who is also affiliated with the Iron Dames and raced in Michelin Le Mans Cup this year.

Iron Dames going to Porsche next year?

Last edited:
Iron Dames going to Porsche next year?
They already used the 911 (run by Proton if I'm not mistaken) in the ELMS, so maybe it wouldn't be far fetched. Especially, if Lamborghini wouldn't return to WEC with the SC63, then Iron Lynx may not have an incentive to run Lamborghini in LMGT3.

Last edited:
It looks more and more like the sc63 won't join the '25 season ._.
I re-watched Petite Le Mans last weekend and I heard John Doonan say that the 2025 IMSA field is set. I think the SC63 is only entered in the endurance events but if they pull out of WEC could they turn around and run the entire season?

Back