400+ 0/0/0 cars available + tickets & paints...0/0/0 Cars wanted.

Which ticket? Lol I'd prefer the 2010 :)
ok will send the 2010.. if you can send a fr to my both account will send from truebluniqqa you send car to thugdevotion thanks. we will trade at next reset.

if you can send a fr to my both account will send from truebluniqqa you send car to thugdevotion thanks.

I'll assume the same applies to me... in turn I'll send FR's from both my accounts, '96 ticket is to be sent to my chug-a-bug account, car will be sent from my alt account. Thanks.

I'll assume the same applies to me... in turn I'll send FR's from both my accounts, '96 ticket is to be sent to my chug-a-bug account, car will be sent from my alt account. Thanks.
Ok that's not a problem..I'm not sure which account I will send the ticket from, I will let you know but you can send the car to Thugdevotion.

I'll take the Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01 for the 09 or lvl 23 ticket..let me know when you can trade.

Ok. Ill send it later today. 2009 Ticket to lammy1977 please.

Edit: Car sent

Last edited:
Hey,

I have the following for trade that you don't seem to have:
Acura DN-X Concept '02
Jaguar XFR '10
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01

And I would like 1970, level 24 and 1000 tickets.

Do you have this one:
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 0/0 (Any colour)
See my thread if you like something for trade, i can trade on the 12

My thread: LINK

Hey,

I have the following for trade that you don't seem to have:
Acura DN-X Concept '02
Jaguar XFR '10
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01

And I would like 1970, level 24 and 1000 tickets.
I would take the Acura DN-X Concept '02 if its 0/0..let me know when you car trade.

Do you have this one:
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 0/0 (Any colour)
See my thread if you like something for trade, i can trade on the 12

My thread: LINK
No I dont have that car..I have Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63..Autumn Gold Metallic..

Last edited:
It's 0/0. I just sent you friend invitation and will send the car asap. I would like the 1970 ticket for it.

It's 0/0. I just sent you friend invitation and will send the car asap. I would like the 1970 ticket for it.
I'm at work atm and I won't be able to accept ur fr until I get home which is about 9hrs from now.

Thug I will send a fr from mike_esf5, If I rip any cars you are looking for I can start sending some this week, maybe tonight not sure yet, but tomorrow for sure. If you had any openings this week I could use a any ticket 97-2000 on this account to make the ripping go faster on the cars you are looking for

Thug I will send a fr from mike_esf5, If I rip any cars you are looking for I can start sending some this week, maybe tonight not sure yet, but tomorrow for sure. If you had any openings this week I could use a any ticket 97-2000 on this account to make the ripping go faster on the cars you are looking for
Ok I will start sending either today or tomorrow..u want it on mike_esf5?

Sure, no problem.
I'm sending a fr from my alt truebluniqqa I will send the 70 ticket from there but you send the car to thugdevotion..

yes please it allows me to rip cars for you as this unit is a temperary unit I have access to If I rip good stuff I will send it to you.
Ok mike you got it...I will send you a fr from my alt as well..I may send tickets from there sometimes..you can still send the cars to thugdevotion.

Back