400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
OK this all looks like too much fun. CSLACR, sign me up as a tester! Tuners feel free to send me an FR, or I'll do it when I log on. Anxious to get online tonight and do some racing.

raVer, I believe you have yet to publish your tune? I can put the car on share whenever. ;) Or is it still to be secret?

I thought you had that car already on share and I never said it was a secret.
As for the Tune:
You have the car , so I don´t have the tune anymore.

raVer

I thought you had that car already on share and I never said it was a secret.
As for the Tune:
You have the car , so I don´t have the tune anymore.

raVer
:lol:Quick someone borrow raVer's car and pm him the settings so he can post the tune.:D
I'd do it but I'm off the ps3 for the night.:embarrassed:

My tune post has been updated. I'll flesh out the few missing stats later (it's just at what RPM the power comes in and torque numbers.)

I am yet to receive all of the testers friend requests, please make sure you add Jontank5 guys, I am looking forward to getting more feedback, had some from Praiano, and would love to hear form anyone else who has driven the beast CR-X.

I am yet to receive all of the testers friend requests, please make sure you add Jontank5 guys, I am looking forward to getting more feedback, had some from Praiano, and would love to hear form anyone else who has driven the beast CR-X.

You should have received one from me tonight. Let me know if you didn't. I love the CR-X so look forward to driving yours.

My tune post has been updated. I'll flesh out the few missing stats later (it's just at what RPM the power comes in and torque numbers.)

If its gonna be updated all the time (all the tuner included) i will stop testing cars, i dont like wasting time even if i truly enjoy testing all your cars :)

if i have to redo them, especially since i did yours once with the wrong gearing, then restested again with the right one, now theres another one. On most cars i did really good lap and id be uncomfortable to have to redo them because of tiny adjustments. :)

I thought when it was released, it was released.
I hope you understand my point :), i drive on my spare time and dont have that much these days.

May be ive misreadthe rules or it was an unclear area, i dont want to start anything :D, if its too much trouble i can leave the shootout.

Im busy re-testing all the cars all over again, will make sure that I PM you some feedback aswell , I just hope I dont forget it, some other peoples asked me already and couldnt give feedback directly to all of them.

If its gonna be updated all the time (all the tuner included) i will stop testing cars, i dont like wasting time even if i truly enjoy testing all your cars :)

if i have to redo them, especially since i did yours once with the wrong gearing, then restested again with the right one, now theres another one. On most cars i did really good lap and id be uncomfortable to have to redo them because of tiny adjustments. :)

I thought when it was released, it was released.
I hope you understand my point :), i drive on my spare time and dont have that much these days.

May be ive misreadthe rules or it was an unclear area, i dont want to start anything :D, if its too much trouble i can leave the shootout.

I agree with you 👍

Read the rules :grumpy: Well dont take it bad tough, now you know why some peoples wait with posting their tunes.. And if you want someone to test your car before really posting the final tune, you can just ask and you will probably get some feedback that will help you perfectionize your tune..

If it doesn't, my Insight sure will. :lol:

Oh yea, the CVT gearbox thing. :lol: You have corner at full throttle right? Regardless whether the corner in question is the Karussell or the Wippermann, you just keep it flat down, or the engine just dies, right? :lol:

Oh yea, the CVT gearbox thing. :lol: You have corner at full throttle right? Regardless whether the corner in question is the Karussell or the Wippermann, you just keep it flat down, or the engine just dies, right? :lol:

Pretty much. That's why it has an LSD borrowed from my drift cars. :lol:

Read the rules :grumpy: Well dont take it bad tough, now you know why some peoples wait with posting their tunes.. And if you want someone to test your car before really posting the final tune, you can just ask and you will probably get some feedback that will help you perfectionize your tune..

I'm pretty certain all he's done is update his build post, not the actual car. I'm hosting the car for him and I haven't made any changes to it. Looks like he's taken down the screenshot and replaced it with a more conventional text format 👍

{Cy}

So does it drift like them? :lol: I pity the testers this time…for having to crab across the 'Ring in a sideways Insight. :lol:

Nope, but it's made the nose of the car very responsive. The only reason it can get away with such a nutty LSD is because it only has 172bhp. :lol:

Nope, but it's made the nose of the car very responsive. The only reason it can get away with such a nutty LSD is because it only has 172bhp. :lol:

Yea, mine does that too. But it just feels very unnatural to drive, the front being so responsive and all…

…mind you, the '99 Turbulence I was going to enter was so loose, the back would try to overtake the front in the early sections of the track. Even with 60% of the weight at the front and 189hp dragging its nose forward… :scared: :lol:

Yea, mine does that too. But it just feels very unnatural to drive, the front being so responsive and all…

…mind you, the '99 Turbulence I was going to enter was so loose, the back would try to overtake the front in the early sections of the track. Even with 60% of the weight at the front and 189hp dragging its nose forward… :scared: :lol:

It's awesome though. :lol:

Have you read the Turbulence's description? It's so obviously written by the lone Hyundai fanboy in the PD offices. Let us decorate our Tiburon with attractive parts! :lol::lol::lol:

It's awesome though. :lol:

Have you read the Turbulence's description? It's so obviously written by the lone Hyundai fanboy in the PD offices. Let us decorate our Tiburon with attractive parts! :lol::lol::lol:

Yea, especially when the rear catches on a blade of grass and the rear kicks out. :lol:

I found that odd too. It said something about it was 'attractive', but the only time I found it attractive was when I ran it in the PD cup and compared it to the R35 I was passing. :lol:

Yea, especially when the rear catches on a blade of grass and the rear kicks out. :lol:

I found that odd too. It said something about it was 'attractive', but the only time I found it attractive was when I ran it in the PD cup and compared it to the R35 I was passing. :lol:

That's also when the drift LSD is handy. Rear kicks out, hold it like a boss, job done. :cool:

It was referencing the attractive aftermarket parts that you can buy for your Tibby. Like this:

31939_178432.jpg

And this:

9284_2400.jpg

:lol:

That's also when the drift LSD is handy. Rear kicks out, hold it like a boss, job done. :cool:

It was referencing the attractive aftermarket parts that you can buy for your Tibby. Like this:

31939_178432.jpg

And this:

9284_2400.jpg

:lol:

I just plant my finger down and it just pulls itself back into shape. :D

Thanks…my dinner's all over the floor now, thanks to that. :yuck:

I'm pretty certain all he's done is update his build post, not the actual car. I'm hosting the car for him and I haven't made any changes to it. Looks like he's taken down the screenshot and replaced it with a more conventional text format 👍

{Cy}

Yes this is all I've done. Nothing has changed, I've just taken down the blurry pic and posted a text version of the car. What you've tested is the final version, barring the transmission being wrong (you've tested the fixed version) because PD uses different values on different screens.

Back