6 star ticket from the Mazda event gives an engine swap!

I got the 13b on one acount heading to my other now..Im crossing my fingers its not another 13b or a hellcat that i already have...
A reminder for those who dont own the 90 rx-7 already you can get it for free for gold geward from the beyond the horizon missions

Interesting. So we’re saying there’s now a way of guaranteeing winning an engine swap, rather than waiting for the roulette to disillusion us?

Are PD actually listening? Seems so 😁
It still requires Miss Fortune to actually marry with an engine swap ticket ;)

@ZSP_Willem For now that goes into the Mach-1, no other swaps have been known, i won that engine too yesterday.
I tried it on all Fords i own, and some odd cars, but still no match.

p78
@ZSP_Willem For now that goes into the Mach-1, no other swaps have been known, i won that engine too yesterday.
I tried it on all Fords i own, and some odd cars, but still no match.
Alright, I don't drive the Mach-1, but I guess I'll check how it drives with a new engine.

Wait up. You got your engine, quit the game and reclaimed the engine reward and got a different one?? This is BIG news! Keep rebooting until you get an engine you're wanting... ?
My game has been screwy since that 1.13 update. After I claimed my gifts, I went to enter THE Glen, but the track wasn’t there. Just the red dot. Exited the game, booted back up and everything refreshed. Claimed my prizes again and the engine changed. I have two engines. Can’t complain.

Last edited:
My game has been screwy since that 1.13 update. After I claimed my gifts, I went to enter THE Glen, but the track wasn’t there. Just the red dot. Exited the game, booted back up and everything refreshed. Claimed my prizes again and the engine changed. I have two engines. Can’t complain.
Wait - you got to keep the engine you originally got AS WELL?!

Wait up. You got your engine, quit the game and reclaimed the engine reward and got a different one?? This is BIG news! Keep rebooting until you get an engine you're wanting... ?
Nope, that's a negative. Just tested it by reclaiming my 4⭐ & 6⭐ tickets 3X each and got the same prize every time, even though the reward/s may change each time you reclaim it. Interestingly enough, only the 4⭐ ticket rewards changed, whereas the 6⭐ ticket remained the same every time. So yeah, PD are STILL using the roulette wheel as a facade.
PS. His game glitched out too.

Last edited:
Yes only engines in this ticket for me!
And for everyone. It's an engine ticket:

1655977178898.png

I would've thought they would've made it clearer by now.. thanks PD, that's one wasted engine.
I did the same thing with the supra engine just now :lol:. It just said (compatible with 97 Supra RZ) so I figured it was engine replacement from GT Auto (purchase new engine.)

Back