Any 20 millions old cars - Jaguar Chrome or Green color/Ferrari P4/Ford MK IV
Lamb P400 with chrome color/15 millions
Chaparral 2D - VERY HARD to get!
Any Ferrari F1 car more 1 silver chrome
Mazda 787b
F40 chrome color more 3 silver chrome
Giulia TZ2 Carazza De Zagato CN.Ar750106 '65 more 1 silver chrome
Toyota 7

I also have the GT4 pace car, cant remember the name - BNR something. It´s hard to get too!

Ready to trade!

Updated original post's wanted list. I'm no longer asking for premium dealership cars, as I can just buy those instead of hassling with a trade. Mainly looking for colored x1's that I don't have and rare UCD cars, such as LM race cars and concept race cars, etc...any previous offers of the premium bought cars still stand but after this I will not be taking them, also updated wanted w/ a stock red adn black veyron, thank you :)

I still want the Xsara and am also interested in the Spoon Civic. If you aren't interested in the SX4 or Focus WRC I also have these with 0 miles:
Tommy Kaira ZZ-II (Red)
Pagani Zonda C12
Renault Clio Sport Trophy Race Car (Blue)
RUF 3400S (Light Blue)
Both academy cars

I still want the Xsara and am also interested in the Spoon Civic. If you aren't interested in the SX4 or Focus WRC I also have these with 0 miles:
Tommy Kaira ZZ-II (Red)
Pagani Zonda C12
Renault Clio Sport Trophy Race Car (Blue)
RUF 3400S (Light Blue)
Both academy cars

I would take the focus wrc and the zz-II for the xsara amd the spoon civic. Pm me to work out trade days. Thanks :)

ill take the purple or orange x1 not bothered and ill give you a yellow 1 in return or a red your choice i also have bentley speed 8, ford gt lm spec2 test car andaudi r10 aswell as a toyota gt-one and many more e.g furai concept, ferrari 330 p4, ford gt mark 4 red 0 miles, chapparal 2j 3.3 miles and a chrome jag xj13

ill take the purple or orange x1 not bothered and ill give you a yellow 1 in return or a red your choice i also have bentley speed 8, ford gt lm spec2 test car andaudi r10 aswell as a toyota gt-one and many more e.g furai concept, ferrari 330 p4, ford gt mark 4 red 0 miles, chapparal 2j 3.3 miles and a chrome jag xj13

I'll take the speed 8 for either of the x1's if you can trade now, let me know asap please :)

Trades for today are now complete. Slot two is available after the reset in 1 minute, and I still have many days open, list updated with new cars. Keep the offers coming :)

OP updated with some new cars. Trades now open for this coming monday. Looking mainly to complete my colored x1 collection right now :)

I'll trade you my Mitsubishi FTO Touring Car LM for your Ford GT LM Race Car

EDIT: Also have a Green/White FGT with 0 miles on it if your interested

Have:

Maclaren F1 '94
AEM S2000
Imprezza Rally car 03
Imprezza rally car prototype 01
Lancer evolution superrally car 03
Falken GTR Race car
Calsonic skyline RTR Race car 93
Lancia delta S4 Rally car 85
Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac rally car
Lancer evo VI Rally car 99
Nissan 240RS Rally Car 85
Lancia Stratos 73
DMC Delorian
Amuse carbon R R34 04
Trial Celica SS-11 (ZZ7231) 03
Lancia Stratos Rally Car 1977

I can give you what ever you want if i get the sallen s7!

What do u want? (If i don't have it, i can buy it. max 2mill)

I have #5 Gloss Black x2010, 0 miles for your Blue X2010 #12 (0 miles)

or any of the following FGTs, all 0 miles

FGT - white / light green
FGT - white / blue
FGT - yellow / black trim
FGT - yellow / green
FGT - blue
FGT - orange
FGT - black /silver

At amine and iso:

It's best not to offer someone cars they already have ;)
If you have any other offers please let me know.

@nuuska: I would like that black and silver fgt, assuming its not the silver one with black trim like i already have, let me know, thanks :)

Back