82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,575 views
Another question - both the #1 and #2 Audis have hit electrical troubles, am I right?
 
Ahh. Which Audi is at moment?
Was the #1, but that has hit trouble in the last few minutes. Porsche are now on the lead lap - PORSCHE CAN DO THIS.
 
Lotterer around 10secs faster in just one lap. Really catching up with big steps.
 
#1 Audi macumba worked. Now it's #2 time. Actually they are 37 secs behind #20. Must be a fast macumba.
 
Not being funny, but this has just fallen into place in minutes.
 
#2 is a lot faster than the Porsche however and it should be possible to pass it within an hour.
 
There is still hope for the Nr.8 Toyota!!! I BELIEVE!
 
Turbo change for #1.
 
I still can't believe that 20 is still out there by the way. Did it get pulled into its garage at all while I took my hour nap?
 
There is still hope for the Nr.8 Toyota!!! I BELIEVE!
7 laps behind? I guess the 3 car thing is what really makes the difference here.
# 1 Issues
# 2 Catching the leader
# 3 Retired

# 7 Retired when was on the lead
# 8 Involved in a crash now 7 laps behind.
 
Well this is fascinating. The #2 has already had issues in this race right?
 
#2 has something with the tyres.
 
The commentators have mentioned that the batteries on the #20 should be getting pretty dang close to their heat threshold, though :scared:
 
#2 issue with the tires...too much punishment from those hot laps?
 
hsv
#2 has something with the tyres.
So it's time...
macumba1.jpg
 
Audi nearing 12 minutes in the pits.
 
This race is living up to the hype though, that's for sure.
 
Porsche is doing 3:30s.

Lotterer is doing mid 20's easily.
 
Well, I wished Audi luck on Twitter...but that was just after TK hit problems. So there's still time for my jinx to work...:trouble:
 
Back