A.R.C Classiscs (Round 5)

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 45 comments
This is the first olr series I've ever been in start to finish. Thank you Ron for some fabulous combos! ๐Ÿ‘ I've gone back and run some previous arc's and found them to be great challenges, you've posted some great races.

Here's my final times

I spent alot of time on this race but still stunk it up :dopey: oh well tons of fun to all who where part.

Time submitted

For anyone still with a plan to submit on this one the deadline is in just short of 18 hours time at 12pm GMT Sunday ๐Ÿ‘

@ Dan I see in your post you say time submitted?? nothing in my pm box from you so far! best double check mate as I never got it ๐Ÿ‘

@ arora ... glad to see you enjoyed these races mate and also some of the old stuff too :cheers: ๐Ÿ‘

Cya's at the results guys ;)

For anyone still with a plan to submit on this one the deadline is in just short of 18 hours time at 12pm GMT Sunday ๐Ÿ‘

@ Dan I see in your post you say time submitted?? nothing in my pm box from you so far! best double check mate as I never got it ๐Ÿ‘

@ arora ... glad to see you enjoyed these races mate and also some of the old stuff too :cheers: ๐Ÿ‘

Cya's at the results guys ;)

yep, i sent it mate, its titled 'arc 5 subby' good luck in results everyone:tup:

I just got back from a Birthday Party ... Results will be posted within the next hour ๐Ÿ‘

@Dan ... I have the pm you sent, for some reason I couldn't see it yesterday?

:cheers:

First of all I would like to Thank everyone who has taken part in this A.R.C competition ... Comps are always more fun to take part in with a good atmosphere and good friends old and new ;) ๐Ÿ‘

This is the last A.R.C and a few guys like Niels, Sjaak, Hugo, Jerry, ac.cobra, Lotus, Luxy, Holl01 etc... have taken part on previous A.R.C's also and it was great to see you show up for the final showdown even with a few of you in mid retirement from Racing and I totally appreciate your efforts and still get a great buzz racing with you all! Cheers again :cheers:

To the new drivers to A.R.C .... GPkart, arora, AngelCreator, Jadaman, CFM, Flat-out, Bigracer ... Thanks for taking part in this series guys it was a blast ;) ... ( special note to arora and AngelCreator for running all 5 rounds in the first A.R.C they show up at ;) ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks guys you made this comp cool ... I will miss it :(

Ok here's the results and overall tables ....

R5 Results
R5RES.jpg

Congrats to Holl01 for a 5th win on the trot with an awesome as always laptime ๐Ÿ‘ Congrats to Hugo for taking the final podium slot ๐Ÿ‘ ... Well done to all other drivers for some really close times and great battles throughout the week ... Well done!

................................................................................................................................................................

Overall Results
arcoveralls.jpg

Congrats to Holl01 for taking all 5 wins back to back and taking a perfect A.R.C Score total :scared: Flawless performance man ... totally sickening :sly: Congrats to Niels for taking the remaining podium slot with 5 great finishes and also pipping Kel by 1 point to secure it :cheers:
Great finish from the Wife also with 4th overall ... way to go babe ;)
To all other drivers Well done for your respective finishes a fine effort from all :cheers:
I'm all smilied up and all out of Thanks guys ... Take it easy and cya down the road in some event no doubt ๐Ÿ‘
Cheers :cheers:
Ron.

Congrats to Hugo and all the tops! ๐Ÿ‘ Steller indeed.

Congrats to NielsG for a great series finish ๐Ÿ‘ Just squeeked by the Mrs, good job Kell!

One stinking point Sjaak, just one stinking point. You got me mate. :P

Thanks to all for a wonderfull racing series, hope to see the lot soon.

:cheers: Ron, well done.
Erik

Ron,thanks for the ARC raceseries,ended three of them and they were all great ones.
Congrats also with your second overall place,very fast times ,both on gravel and tarmac.:cheers:
Also a well earned podium from Niels,way to go mate.๐Ÿ‘
And Kel,you rock.:)

Thanks everybody for the competition,
We will meet again.

Great times from the fast chaps. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for another good ARC, Ron. :cheers:

And thanks to Sjaak for being pretty damn quick this week. ;)

Congrats to the 7 racers going all the way. :cheers:
That's actually rather good these days. Bloody hope it'll convince Ron that there's still a market for his sweet combos with low-middle powered cars with descent grip. :dopey:

See you all in the next one. ;)

Mr P
To the new drivers to A.R.C .... GPkart, arora, AngelCreator, Jadaman, CFM, Flat-out, Bigracer ... Thanks for taking part in this series guys it was a blast ... ( special note to arora and AngelCreator for running all 5 rounds in the first A.R.C they show up at.

Yes congrats to all of the driver's, and i'm glad I raced in this series. It was fun
and the people where all very nice:). And I always make sure to race in the
series to the end even if the series dies. So to all of the racer's :cheers:.

Cheers to all ARC racers :cheers:

replay attached

Attachments

• GPKart_ARC_Classics_R5_(1-44-727).max
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
Damn I missed deadline. :ouch:
I hate influence..
Okay, I try round six but I believed that this combo was a pure wonderful one.... ๐Ÿ‘

verzeihung ofronk but there will be no round 6. it's over and ron has retired from doing arc's. take a look here if you want to know what alternatives there are (thank james for his work).

replay, great series and closely contested;)

Attachments

• 1'43.867 arc5.max
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
Back