• ABS Weak

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • ABD Default

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Canada
London, Ontario
voodoovaj
So, I am in a bit of a confusion at the moment, since the 1.52 update. Something changed with the braking. I was on ABS Default. ON a whim, I switched to ABS weak.

I found that I can be more consistent in my laps times with ABS weak, and out of the box I am faster with ABS Weak. Also. in Sport Mode races, I am consistently faster with ABS weak.

However, I have set my fastest lap (one off) with default (not consistently). So, this could be a fluke.

So, I am wondering what everyone else is experiencing. Are you setting faster times with default or weak. Give it a try and let me know. I think the community will find this valuable.

So, I am in a bit of a confusion at the moment, since the 1.52 update. Something changed with the braking. I was on ABS Default. ON a whim, I switched to ABS weak.

I found that I can be more consistent in my laps times with ABS weak, and out of the box I am faster with ABS Weak. Also. in Sport Mode races, I am consistently faster with ABS weak.

However, I have set my fastest lap (one off) with default (not consistently). So, this could be a fluke.

So, I am wondering what everyone else is experiencing. Are you setting faster times with default or weak. Give it a try and let me know. I think the community will find this valuable.
My personal experience is that it depends on the car and tires.
YMMV

My personal experience is that it depends on the car and tires.
YMMV
Could be. I haven't tested enough to say definitely. But, generally speaking, because you can't tune ABS default or weak, which do you generally find better after the update?

Back