• ABS Weak

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • ABD Default

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Canada
London, Ontario
voodoovaj
So, I am in a bit of a confusion at the moment, since the 1.52 update. Something changed with the braking. I was on ABS Default. ON a whim, I switched to ABS weak.

I found that I can be more consistent in my laps times with ABS weak, and out of the box I am faster with ABS Weak. Also. in Sport Mode races, I am consistently faster with ABS weak.

However, I have set my fastest lap (one off) with default (not consistently). So, this could be a fluke.

So, I am wondering what everyone else is experiencing. Are you setting faster times with default or weak. Give it a try and let me know. I think the community will find this valuable.

So, I am in a bit of a confusion at the moment, since the 1.52 update. Something changed with the braking. I was on ABS Default. ON a whim, I switched to ABS weak.

I found that I can be more consistent in my laps times with ABS weak, and out of the box I am faster with ABS Weak. Also. in Sport Mode races, I am consistently faster with ABS weak.

However, I have set my fastest lap (one off) with default (not consistently). So, this could be a fluke.

So, I am wondering what everyone else is experiencing. Are you setting faster times with default or weak. Give it a try and let me know. I think the community will find this valuable.
My personal experience is that it depends on the car and tires.
YMMV

Back