Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,840 comments
can you please remove this post? RTM is lurking here and I dont want them to ban this chinese guy when he tries to buy other mods
its not them its him how many times i gotta say this but alexley a russian scammer from Russia runs rtm by HIMSELF! and how can he ban him from buying stuff? that's just plain stupid! he never gives out refunds plus its unknown if this is the actual account which he uses yo buy mods!

its not them its him how many times i gotta say this but alexley a russian scammer from Russia runs rtm by HIMSELF! and how can he ban him from buying stuff? that's just plain stupid! he never gives out refunds plus its unknown if this is the actual account which he uses yo buy mods!
okay since you are new you probably dont know this but RTM changed their payment system a few months ago.
You have to pay via paypal friends meaning you cant get the money back if you dont recieve the car.
In the past multible people raised money to buy all the RTM mods.
For example the Audi R18 and the Vulcan AMR were bought from this money.
Alexley however found out that we wanted to share them so when we wanted to buy another mod he just took the money and never gave us the car.
This exact thing could happen with the chinese dude because he probably uses his paypal account for all the RTM mods he buys.
Alexley can just check which paypal account bught all the mods he leaks and just dont sent out any DL link the next time he buys a mod.

Last edited:
okay since you are new you probably dont know this but RTM changed their payment system a few months ago.
You have to pay via paypal friends meaning you cant get the money back if you dont recieve the car.

Not only that but he's a business not having to pay taxes, paypal is not getting their cut with that payment method either and most importunately there is no consumer protection. Why not just report him to paypal?

can someone send me the original Ferrari SF15-T sound files? I installed a soundmod, but the exterior sound doesn't work anymore. No, the files aren't in my recycle bin because I cleared it. (the installationa also happened quite a bit ago). i also accept MEGA links :P

Not only that but he's a business not having to pay taxes, paypal is not getting their cut with that payment method either and most importunately there is no consumer protection. Why not just report him to paypal?
yeah the best part is he steals models OTHER people imported from Froza or GranTurismo and makes money with them. he doenst have any rights to these models but sells them anyway

B

BTw this is my list of cars that im gonna turn to gt1 lm 2020 maybe but there will be a bug maybe you guys can fix it
Here the list
Bugatti chiron
Hennesy
Koenigseg
P1
Laferrari or fxxk
Lotus gt1 if i can
sounds like an incredible amount of work. I am definetly looking forward to them. :drool:

can someone send me the original Ferrari SF15-T sound files? I installed a soundmod, but the exterior sound doesn't work anymore. No, the files aren't in my recycle bin because I cleared it. (the installationa also happened quite a bit ago). i also accept MEGA links :P
try steam integrity check. But delete any sound file before that

Check ur PM

did you check your recycling bin?

In the past multible people raised money to buy all the RTM mods.
For example the Audi R18 and the Vulcan AMR were bought from this money.
Alexley however found out that we wanted to share them so when we wanted to buy another mod he just took the money and never gave us the car.
This exact thing could happen with the chinese dude because he probably uses his paypal account for all the RTM mods he buys.
Alexley can just check which paypal account bught all the mods he leaks and just dont sent out any DL link the next time he buys a mod.
i already knew about the paypal system paypal should sue him yep he steals models from gamemodels ru stuff like csr 2, forza , and gt sport!

btw, guys, I'm also I think today I'm gonna release the new Honda nsx gt500 2019 edition (there is a bug like a spoiler skin missing)
version 1.1 I guess credits to the converters is ag know as assetto garage
View attachment 830782 View attachment 830783 View attachment 830784
WARNING BTW THIS MOD IS REPLACE THE CURRENT HONDA NSX GT500 2014
https://mega.nz/#!3eJiCC5C!0nP246oN8eq0zYb8EckQn3JjikRf32l4mS8BgTWWSz4

when you wanna make a new folder for a car you need to do the following
copy the full car folder
maybe paste it onto the desktop (so you can keep the old one)
rename the folder
copy the folder name!!!
rename all KN5s with the old name with the new one.
go into the data folder, LODS.ini and rename the car there
go into the main SFX folder, rename the bank file and rename everything that you see with the old name in the GUID file!

Oh dudes ! On the Paul Ricard 2019 there was a version with 50 cars grid size ! Seems this has been rolled back to 36. Any way to get this 50 car grid size back ? :embarrassed:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back