Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,896 comments
Sorry for interfere here but.. Mr pitsch83 , dont you think Masscot is talking to you politely? And why dont you understand his reasons?

Please stop posting old mods without clarification, do a warning if they are old mods already posted at least.. If not you do more harm than good. Can you just understand this?

@Electroforce
@Masscot

So now with you im still looking for good mods for us. bb forever...

@Electroforce
@Masscot

I have not offended any of you in this last post. but you see immediately that the truth hurts.

@pitsch83, this isn't Facebook or Twitter. Hurling casual insults then having a strop and sulking instead of a reasoned debate won't get you very far. A few people have expressed opinions as to why what you are doing is causing confusion, but you seem not to care. That's disruptive behaviour.

@Electroforce
@Masscot

So finished with you im still looking for good mods for us. bb forever...
Lets forget for a minute for your post...you starting much worse thing...gtplanet and other forums are knows as Community....so there is only one way to be there - behave polite and helpfull with others or just from writer you will become only reader!:) You cant behave like an arogant fly and no matter what advices you see to start to insult others...that will not going to work here, there, anywhere...if you are teen, which can explain some stuff - you jumped in the wrong part of the gaming...in the Simracing people are mature on age or at least on behaviour...

P.S.
Dont add me to your list with advices for women,dogs etc...

Again, nothing personal!:) I still think you are a nice person!

Is this so hard to drive? I have it, but will test it tommorow...:)

Yes. You gotta get on the wheel big time and a lot of rolling throttle and trail braking. And first lap getting tires and brakes up to temp.
Race was 100% aggression / 94% strength. Still a little more to get to 100/100 :P

I'm struggling to tame this beast. Care to share your setup?

Sure let me u/l it. Will edit and stick it here.👍

K, setup. https://mega.nz/#!c5MHDKpC!TxprSgVEEhyBQqzp95S6bXg0sONVjmn-xYGDWkvlvKs

Dan Bucsa has updated the excellent 2006 Audi RS4:

69227226_2387574941561006_2065276492190842880_o.jpg

Some of the changes:
Switched to clean glass for windscreen
Fixed missing wheel shadows
Matched steer lock for driver animation
Fixed collider position and size
Added exhaust shake
Optimised all texture formats
Changed default setup to best tyres

MegaNZ link for mod download:
https://mega.nz/#!PzJhHQrS!C-KHVUoC0W4ojEtswZP0qx6j_M9AxN_wgZiwqwUNcO4

69539441_2387574908227676_4397392095527043072_o.jpg

Yes. You gotta get on the wheel big time and a lot of rolling throttle and trail braking. And first lap getting tires and brakes up to temp.
Race was 100% aggression / 94% strength. Still a little more to get to 100/100 :P

Sure let me u/l it. Will edit and stick it here.👍

K, setup. https://mega.nz/#!c5MHDKpC!TxprSgVEEhyBQqzp95S6bXg0sONVjmn-xYGDWkvlvKs
Lots of trail-braking because almost every car in AC requires it. Unfortunately, I can't do my usual trick of maxing out rear rebound to improve AC's nearly-nonexistent weight transfer, since the mod doesn't include adjustable dampers.

If you ever want to see what it's really supposed to feel like, try a good Automobilista mod. AC does a piss-poor job of modeling weight transfer, which is why we're trail-braking every. single. car. to get it to rotate.

This is a good AC mod, but the GTO Mustang in R3E (for example) is so much more realistic in terms of the behavior as you come off the throttle (it tightens the line). Sorry for the rant...

Lots of trail-braking because almost every car in AC requires it. Unfortunately, I can't do my usual trick of maxing out rear rebound to improve AC's nearly-nonexistent weight transfer, since the mod doesn't include adjustable dampers.

Same here. Not quite sure why the guys didn't implement damper settings. Agreed, trail braking and getting the car down and putting some rake into it was my only way of getting the car to rotate. Only ran the car a number of laps though and hit the setup.

So Masscot are you pulling your hair out yet or did you get that setup to work. :lol::lol:

edit: one small gripe with the car... the rear view mirror the size of a barn door. I know the GTO classes ran those monsters but it would be nice to disable them in setup, like those options in some other VRC cars. TV cam, winglets, turbo snorkle on the CART 99's you could click and be gone.

@Fanapryde
@Electroforce
@Masscot

I do not feel like writing with you anymore. Put on a hobby or a woman or a dog. So you live much calmer and more relaxed.
look dude the reason people hate your posts is because of spamming you don't need to spam outdated mods in like 7 hours calm down a bit. Post them later like in 2 days i'm telling you this because i was a spammer way before you.
I was always asking here if anybody had the newest rtm mods and people were obviously annoyed by my spams. And later i even managed to rack up points from the moderators so please don't be the next me ok? i'm more of a performance editor than a spammer and now most of my time i spend on discord not here and i don't spam any more.

Same here. Not quite sure why the guys didn't implement damper settings. Agreed, trail braking and getting the car down and putting some rake into it was my only way of getting the car to rotate. Only ran the car a number of laps though and hit the setup.

So Masscot are you pulling your hair out yet or did you get that setup to work. :lol::lol:

edit: one small gripe with the car... the rear view mirror the size of a barn door. I know the GTO classes ran those monsters but it would be nice to disable them in setup, like those options in some other VRC cars. TV cam, winglets, turbo snorkle on the CART 99's you could click and be gone.

post here the setup.ini file and I will add the damper thing if you need it. (not downloading the car 'cause I'm not interested in, at the moment)

and a small WIP update, while I am here:

group_69qpkde.jpg

time for a break a few days...

Last edited:
post here the setup.ini file and I will add the damper thing if you need it. (not downloading the car 'cause I'm not interested in, at the moment)

group_69qpkde.jpg

time for a brake a few days...

I imagine this is what used car lots will look like in heaven 👍

time for a brake a few days...

Nice update, jesus! That photo looks like a U-Pull-it lot :lol::lol: 'Just bring your tools, get what ya need and pay at the counter' :D
Heres the setup from above. You deserve a break, those two mega packs were huge.

https://mega.nz/#!c5MHDKpC!TxprSgVEEhyBQqzp95S6bXg0sONVjmn-xYGDWkvlvKs

there is no setup.ini in the zip ?!?
I mean... there is a file called setup, but it is not the setup.ini that you find in the data folder ? ...or I am missing something ?

Here is the setup.ini, change the extension to ini please

Attachments

• setup.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Be quick - this Shelby Cobra 289 won't last long on RD:

Dang. Some beautiful modeling inside and out. Nice catch, bet it wont last for 45 minutes.
custom-showroom-1567320855.png

But this will be no fun driving into the sunset or sunrise:lol:

custom-showroom-1567321006.jpg

Edit: Worthy of a back ground. double click or right click/open image in new tab. 1920.
Yes it has to be a jpg to keep the mirror black floor.

wallhaven-mdgjqk.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back