Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Very nice!
Any chance of getting the driver to grab the shifter? It animates nicely but he misses it by six inches unfortunately. It's one of those VR immersion-killers.
Also, the view clips through the driver's face in VR and his head can't be removed in CM's analyse function. I think it might be an issue with this driver model - I've seen it before.
Disabled shifting anim', as I can't actually fix that.
And hope I got the right objects to cull for that driver model.
Next you'll be telling me the Steering wheel passes through the Drivers legs? (insert some esoteric punctuation here to make it clear I have my tongue in my cheek.)

It is with all the apps in the right side of the screen in game, it is called Force Feedback Controller, you start auto ffb in the menu (you will have to unpack data to see the auto FFB), do 2 laps, save and you are done. this what Aris uses to fine tune FFB for each car.
Ah yes, I remember now. I don't think I ever used it (maybe when I was still on Fanatec CSW, but now always only FFB clip for the main FFB force. All the rest I leave as it is for my DD wheel to handle.

1996 Lamborghini Diablo SV-R GT3

STXXONB.jpg

AUHWNHy.jpg

I needs some fixes. The braking doesn't work well and it is very easy to jump out into grass because the car isn't slowing down and the downshifting is also destructive. I literally killed the engine on second chicane at Monza.

Disabled shifting anim', as I can't actually fix that.
And hope I got the right objects to cull for that driver model.
Next you'll be telling me the Steering wheel passes through the Drivers legs? (insert some esoteric punctuation here to make it clear I have my tongue in my cheek.)
If the cockpit is a RHD mirror of Kunos's Cobra, couldn't the same Kunos driver model be used, mirrored, with the same Kunos shifting animation?

The title of this thread does not specify good mods or new mods only.

However there is also no requirement that every mod must get posted in this behemoth of a thread. Why not post mods in their own thread? Questions and issues would then be more obvious.

If the cockpit is a RHD mirror of Kunos's Cobra, couldn't the same Kunos driver model be used, mirrored, with the same Kunos shifting animation?
Can't open *.anim files but. Even editing the driver*.kn5 files breaks something? If you look really carefully you can see the shadows and/or normals are borked on my drivers.

Last edited:
Here is the setup.ini, change the extension to ini please
@P1ButtPlug
@Masscot

here the setup.ini
it is a very broad one, but it should give you some more advanced setup adjustments than the original one

- extract the data.acd file
- rename the original data.acd file to _data.acd
- backup and replace the setup.ini in the data folder, and replace it with this one (change the extension to .ini):

Attachments

• setup.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 21
The title of this thread does not specify good mods or new mods only.

However there is also no requirement that every mod must get posted in this behemoth of a thread. Why not post mods in their own thread? Questions and issues would then be more obvious.

So are you thinking maybe a "Post Your AC Mod Download Links Here" ? Anyone have a suggested Thread Title?

Can't open *.anim files but. Even editing the driver*.kn5 files breaks something? If you look really carefully you can see the shadows and/or normals are borked on my drivers.
Is there not a RHD equivalent of the LHD driver model that Kunos use in their Cobra then?

So are you thinking maybe a "Post Your AC Mod Download Links Here" ? Anyone have a suggested Thread Title?

That thread would have to be just a list of links with no discussion allowed, otherwise how is it different to this one?
If the pointless spamming of old rehosted mods stops then any problem goes away and this thread can continue how it has done for the past five years, ie posting and discussing new mods. Why break the thread up because of the actions of one person, who already said yesterday that he'd stop?

Last edited:
Is there not a RHD equivalent of the LHD driver model that Kunos use in their Cobra then?
There are RHD model/anims, and I used one. However, I could mirror the cockpit but couldn't mirror the .anim controlling the gear stick so it remained leaning over to the left.
Thinking about it I may be able to mirror the model within the .anim but don't hold your breath.
Cut/Paste things like the animation is very hit 'n' miss. Seat to wheel to gear stick, leg to wheel and arms not going through the model. All in all it would be a lot better if I taught myself how to do this stuff from scratch.

No need of this catalogue thread, the links there will start to expire and will be a just junk thread...also there will be no rule to force you to post there only..so no sence to have ti then...the idea is here when something is new or moded recently to be posted and who is interested to take it in some reasonable time...after that back in pages, who know what works and what is "page not found"
That "elementary greed" to collect mods on a kilogram, to rehost them on your account and to spam forums is just pure Joke!:)

I needs some fixes. The braking doesn't work well and it is very easy to jump out into grass because the car isn't slowing down and the downshifting is also destructive. I literally killed the engine on second chicane at Monza.
Here is an updated data folder. It may help the car behave more to your liking.

Is there any possibility for a stock cx75?I have a version (don't remember from where) but it doesn't drive well.It has problem shifting gears

https://we.tl/t-ISPuzkVyOK
Hi gents,
to solve the gearbox issues, unpack data in CM, then delete data.acd
in folder data/drivetrain.ini:
[GEARBOX]
SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0
and
[AUTOCLUTCH]
FORCED_ON=0
that works for me but be aware it's a very unfinished car, lot of modifications still to do. Here the car is RWD, in reality it was planed to be AWD and it's underpowered (a lot). I searched specs for this one on the net but i didnt find accurate data yet. still looking for...
Mike.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back